FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY

Thread: Warning: before you buy....don't think you will get any Tech. help

Warning: before you buy....don't think you will get any Tech. help

I have sent them serial numbers, pictures, etc. all I asked for is a wiring diagram for the machine & the rocker foot pedal (which doesn't work)...all purchased from Longevity...I've had to beg them to help me...still no help, it's been two weeks...and the only way you can contact them is by email...forget phoning they won't respond... Buy a Miller or Hobart...if I could get my money back that's exactly what I would do...

Quote Originally Posted by James460 View Post
    I have sent them serial numbers, pictures, etc. all I asked for is a wiring diagram for the machine & the rocker foot pedal (which doesn't work)...all purchased from Longevity...I've had to beg them to help me...still no help, it's been two weeks...and the only way you can contact them is by email...forget phoning they won't respond... Buy a Miller or Hobart...if I could get my money back that's exactly what I would do...
    Hi James

Sorry you have yet to receive a response, we will check with Tech - they are possibly waiting on the diagram!
    Longevity Welding
    Toll-Free Support: 1-510-887-7090 / 1-877-566-4462
    Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM

Unhappy No help from Tech here, trying to get a reply about missing parts and Broken parts

I understand your pain, Been trying all week to get some kind of reply aboy may brand new damaged Longevity 200sx, missing Tig Torch handle and hose and the black damaged insulator that needs to be replaced.

Stilll now answer back. Wish I could just return it for a full refund and go buy a Miller. Joseph B Vann, VannsFamilyFarms.