FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Longevity website danger

  1. #1

    Longevity website danger

    Currently 01/25/17 pops up my antivirus and warns the website has a trojan on it. Beware.

  2. #2
    I've tested this forum and the Longevity commercial site with two browsers on two different computers and haven't had any AV warnings. What antivirus software are you running?
    Units owned Longevity PROmts 200

    Force Cut LP80 plasma cutter
    Longevity auto dark welding helmet

    Atlas 10x36" lathe
    Craftsman 5HP 30 Gal compressor
    Home made CNC router/plasma/hot wire foam cutting, 3D printing table powered by Longevity Force Cut LP80
    Home built aluminum foundry, HF 4x6 bandsaw

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    I've tested this forum and the Longevity commercial site with two browsers on two different computers and haven't had any AV warnings. What antivirus software are you running?

    It is only the company website that gives me a trojan warning. I use Kaspersky internet security.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by akraven View Post
    It is only the company website that gives me a trojan warning. I use Kaspersky internet security.

    Hi Akraven,

    That is not something we wanna hear at Longevity. I will definitely let the appropriate team members know.
    Phone: 877-566-4462 x 206
    Email: daniel@longevity-inc.com

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LONGEVITY-Daniel View Post
    Hi Akraven,

    That is not something we wanna hear at Longevity. I will definitely let the appropriate team members know.
    If it help Kaspersky shows this "HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic" when I go to your home page

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by akraven View Post
    If it help Kaspersky shows this "HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic" when I go to your home page
    Hi Akraven

    The website ran virus free on many scans. I think you have a virus on your browser. Please scan your browser with malwarebytes or kasperky virus scanner.
    Longevity Welding
    Toll-Free Support: 1-510-887-7090 / 1-877-566-4462
    Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM

  7. #7
    Well I don't know what to say but I am running Kaspersky already and a scan of my machine comes up negative.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •