FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY

Thread: waiting and waiting

waiting and waiting

OK. So I preordered migweld 200s in October 2014 after talking to mike the welder telling me I should be expecting it towards the end of December. Well guess what? That didn't happen. Its now damn near through march and still no sign. Ever since December whenever I talk to mike or john they keep giving me the same old bullsit of it should be here in the next two weeks... Well its been half a year later since I've paid for me welder and nothing. I've gotten all the excuses from them going back and changing the design to it being at the port waiting for the dock workers to unload but I haven't received anything from longevity as far as an update on my order unlessni beg for it. Where is it guys?

Hello

Those units are almost here. I believe they will be at port this coming week and we can confirm on Monday.

Siri for the delay. As you may know employees of the Oakland port of California had a mass strike and all shipments where delayed big time.

As this is your first post welcome to the forum.

Alright! Received an email yesterday stating the units have finally arrived and gave me a ups tracking number. Looks like my 6 month wait shouldn't turn into 7. Hopefully now the 200s lives up to my expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by thebonds View Post
    Alright! Received an email yesterday stating the units have finally arrived and gave me a ups tracking number. Looks like my 6 month wait shouldn't turn into 7. Hopefully now the 200s lives up to my expectations.
    Hello, It will be worth the wait, thank you for your patience and we are here if you need any further help and have any questions.
    Sincerely,

LONGEVITY Customer Service
    Toll Free: 877-566-4462
    Email: help@longevity-inc.com
    Racing Site: www.longevity-racing.com