FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY

Thread: Longevity WeldAll 250PI and Cooler

Longevity WeldAll 250PI and Cooler

I'm thinking about selling my WeldAll 250PI Multi-purpose AC/DC TIG/Stick/Plasma and cooler. I purchased it in Nov 2010 (Cooler - Feb 2011). It is similar to what they are now selling as the 256PI, but only has a 50 amp plasma. I originally bought it to use the plasma on my CNC table so I've spliced into the trigger (at the machine connection) with spade terminals but since have upgraded to a Hypertherm unit. As for the TIG, I've probably had a small project once every 6 months. I had some issues with the supplied TIG pedal and received a new replacement that I never tried. I've always just set the current and welded.

Honestly, I don't need to get rid of it, but it sits in the shop mostly unused. Shipping is available (buyer should insure) as I saved the original boxes. There may be warranty that is transferable, but (the buyer) should contact Longevity first.

I've got approx $2250 purchase price in it. Shoot me a fair offer, I might just part ways with it.

Location? Pm me on the cooler.
    Torchmate 2x2 CNC
    Longevity 200ex
    Longevity Forcecut 42i
    Thermal Arc 186

The location would be Clarkson, NE 68629

@Gamble - Not looking to separate at this time. The TIG includes a water cooled torch.

I might be interested in the cooler also, if gamble doesn't buy it & the price is right! Let me know! Thanks Brian!
    Living in the frozen tundra! 1hour from the greenbay packers!longevity 200sx, HF buzz box, Clarke mig welder, HF 20ton press, 60 gallon compresser, o/a torches, bench top mill, craftsman 109 lathe, blast cabinet & equipment to parkerize steel parts!

Thanks for the interest guys, but as stated I would like to keep them together at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by JB4x4 View Post
    Thanks for the interest guys, but as stated I would like to keep them together at this point.
    I posted at the same time you posted your reply, sorry! Later Brian!
    Living in the frozen tundra! 1hour from the greenbay packers!longevity 200sx, HF buzz box, Clarke mig welder, HF 20ton press, 60 gallon compresser, o/a torches, bench top mill, craftsman 109 lathe, blast cabinet & equipment to parkerize steel parts!

Bumping to the top to see if there is any new interest. Honestly, the more I've thought about it $1200 plus the ride and the whole package could be yours.

My WeldAll 200 sat for 3 months and it never started back up. Turned into trash and Longevity can't fix it