FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462

Thread: combo packages

combo packages

I cannot view any of the combo packages. The drop down menu (select package) on this page does not work: COMBO PACKAGES
    thank you
    frans

Hi Frans and welcome to the forum. We like pictures here so be sure to include some showing your work. Be sure to post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section so we can get to know you. Also, keep an eye out for the next contest here. The odds of winning a great new Longevity machine are very good.
    I get the same results as you, I'll report it to the developers. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Dan
    Units owned Longevity PROmts 200

Force Cut LP80 plasma cutter
    Longevity auto dark welding helmet

Atlas 10x36" lathe
    Craftsman 5HP 30 Gal compressor
    Home made CNC router/plasma/hot wire foam cutting, 3D printing table powered by Longevity Force Cut LP80
    Home built aluminum foundry, HF 4x6 bandsaw

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    Hi Frans and welcome to the forum. We like pictures here so be sure to include some showing your work. Be sure to post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section so we can get to know you. Also, keep an eye out for the next contest here. The odds of winning a great new Longevity machine are very good.
    I get the same results as you, I'll report it to the developers. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Dan
    I have not yet made up my mind to purchase any longevity products, but thank you for the welcome.

You don't have to have a Longevity product to participate here Frans. Same for the contest, just being an active member with a signature and avatar will get you qualified.
    I contacted Longevity about the drop down being empty, they now have two packages in the drop down menu if you're still interested.
    Dan

Atlas 10x36" lathe
    Home made CNC router/plasma/hot wire foam cutting, 3D printing table powered by Longevity Force Cut LP80

Yes thank you I checked those out. What I 'think' I am looking for is a basic package of mig welder and plasma cutter. thinking of the mig weld 200s & forcecut 42i. I don't know squat about welding but am simply interested in getting a basic set up that I won't be frustrated with after getting to learn and use it. I have a ranch a couple hours driving time north of san francisco in the wine country and would like to be able to weld on stuff without constantly asking my neighbors to loan me their welders.
    thank you
    frans

ps: am wondering if the migweld200s comes with both 110 & 220 input same as the plasma cutter forcecut42i ?

Quote Originally Posted by frans View Post
    ps: am wondering if the migweld200s comes with both 110 & 220 input same as the plasma cutter forcecut42i ?
    According to the website the 200s is a pure 220V machine.

Atlas 10x36" lathe

Yes thank you I checked those out. What I 'think' I am looking for is a basic package of mig welder and plasma cutter. thinking of the mig weld 200s & forcecut 42i. I don't know squat about welding but am simply interested in getting a basic set up that I won't be frustrated with after getting to learn and use it. I have a ranch a couple hours driving time north of san francisco in the wine country and would like to be able to weld on stuff without constantly asking my neighbors to loan me their welders.
    thank you
    frans
    if thats the case why dont you call simon and demo some machines at there hayward ca facility
    Ahp 200x tig acdc
    forcecut 42i
    Miller xmt350
    Lincoln LN-25
    Victor oxy/acetylene/
    Bunch of tools of the trade to much to list
    http://instagram.com/weldor_wes/

I cannot view any of the combo packages. The drop down menu (select package) on this page does not work: COMBO PACKAGES
    thank you
    frans
    Hi Frans,

Thank you for your interest in our line of welders. I will check with our developers in regards to the combo packages web pages. I am available to answer any questions at my direct line or at 510-735-8957 or via email daniel@lwelds.com
    Phone: 877-566-4462 x 206
    Email: daniel@longevity-inc.com