FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462

Thread: Tillman Welding Jacket

Tillman Welding Jacket

I picked up one of these welding jackets on ebay. So far I really like it. It's light weight so I hope not to get overheated when summer gets here.
    I like it much better than the green sleeves I was using. Plus it looks much better too.
    It was less than $30.00 shipped. It was to my door in about 3 days.

Front view. It has a nice size pocket. There is a soap stone pocket on each sleeve.

There is a few designs to choose from. I liked this one the best.

:EDIT: I rotated the photo's but it looks like it didn't stick. Don't hurt your neck
    Scott
    Lincoln 135
    HTP 221 DV

tillman makes nice stuff
    Ahp 200x tig acdc
    forcecut 42i
    Miller xmt350
    Lincoln LN-25
    Victor oxy/acetylene/
    Bunch of tools of the trade to much to list
    http://instagram.com/weldor_wes/

I like that it feels more like a shirt than a jacket. For doing TIG you don't need a heavy jacket. Plus it's fire proof unlike a shirt.
    Scott
    Lincoln 135
    HTP 221 DV

bsx also has a nice line of stuff also
    i have a insulated jacket and non insulated one
    Ahp 200x tig acdc
    forcecut 42i
    Miller xmt350
    Lincoln LN-25
    Victor oxy/acetylene/
    Bunch of tools of the trade to much to list
    http://instagram.com/weldor_wes/

Quote Originally Posted by BucketObolts View Post
    I picked up one of these welding jackets on ebay. So far I really like it. It's light weight so I hope not to get overheated when summer gets here.
    I like it much better than the green sleeves I was using. Plus it looks much better too.
    It was less than $30.00 shipped. It was to my door in about 3 days.

Front view. It has a nice size pocket. There is a soap stone pocket on each sleeve.

There is a few designs to choose from. I liked this one the best.

:EDIT: I rotated the photo's but it looks like it didn't stick. Don't hurt your neck
    This jacket looks nice and I must say this type of jacket is very useful in the hot weather. I also placed the order for similar jacket as it looks good and also very economical.

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    This jacket looks nice and I must say this type of jacket is very useful in the hot weather. I also placed the order for similar jacket as it looks good and also very economical.
    Something cool during the summer would be pretty cool and the price is certainly reasonable. I really like the graphic.
    Is it OK to want to break something just so that you can weld it back together?

Various kinds of wielding jacket are available in market. some are cheap some are costly, you need to choose in a way to purchase a quality jacket just because you will be buying a thing which is a protection before you get hurt yourself through some activity. Don't compromise on quality on spending some bucks more.
    Last edited by Gadget; 11-03-2017 at 07:28 AM. Reason: unauthorized link removed