FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Force Cut 42i

Quote Originally Posted by undercut View Post
    Hey Cope, where do you order your MotoGuards from if you don't mind me asking? At some point I'll need to figure out how best to get dry air.
    eBay. I can't remember the dealer I used, but they are all pretty competitive.
    4T or not 4T, that is the question.

Miller Model 88 250 amp AC, Miller MM210, Hobart HH187, Longevity Force Cut 42i, Longevity Tigweld 200EX

Thanks a bunch, I'll give them a look.
    Is it OK to want to break something just so that you can weld it back together?

Thanks a bunch, I'll give them a look.
    I ordered yesterday from Welding Supplies at IOC. I bought my MM210 from them several years ago. They are good people. IIRC, it didn't include a filter, but I have four spares. They have free s&h, and even factoring the filter in, they were the cheapest.

Miller Model 88 250 amp AC, Miller MM210, Hobart HH187, Longevity Force Cut 42i, Longevity Tigweld 200EX

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    I ordered yesterday from Welding Supplies at IOC. I bought my MM210 from them several years ago. They are good people. IIRC, it didn't include a filter, but I have four spares. They have free s&h, and even factoring the filter in, they were the cheapest.
    Sorry my mind doesn't work well this late but it is the only time I've got at the moment to catch up with forum goings-ons. What's IOC? The only thing that comes to mind when I see IOC is Lance Armstrong being stripped of his medal by them ....

Indiana oxygen supply
    Ahp 200x tig acdc
    forcecut 42i
    Miller xmt350
    Lincoln LN-25
    Victor oxy/acetylene/
    Bunch of tools of the trade to much to list
    http://instagram.com/weldor_wes/

Sorry my mind doesn't work well this late but it is the only time I've got at the moment to catch up with forum goings-ons. What's IOC? The only thing that comes to mind when I see IOC is Lance Armstrong being stripped of his medal by them ....
    Google is your friend. BTW, IOC has been around since 1919.

I've spent some money with IOC before. Top notch sales and service.

1972 Bridgeport Mill
    Thermal Arc 211i
    Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52
    Buffalo 4x6 Horizontal Band Saw
    Craftsman Benchtop Drillpress
    Craftsman Bench Grinder
    Craftsman Belt/Disk Sander Combo
    Crafstman Vertical Band Saw

Google is your friend. BTW, IOC has been around since 1919.
    Yeah I'm a bit embarrassed. I googled "IOC" but not "IOC welding". All sorts of Olympic stuff came up!

Their eBay listing says no filter, but mine cvame in with one. They are at least $10 cheaper than the other dealers, and I got mine in three days.

FedEx delivered the 42i this afternoon. I tried it out on 110/220. It works great, and the quality is apparent at first glance. I will let you know how it does once I really try it out. All I had time to do was make a cut on some 1/8" and 3/8" scrap I had laying around. The Force Cut 42i is a winner.
    Last edited by Cope; 01-25-2013 at 03:46 PM.