FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Force Cut 42i

Morning bigdogbro1: the 42i machine torch is a PTM-60 1.378 round, 14 5/8 inch long from end to end includes tip, the body it self is 9 3/8 and the cable is 25 foot long. hope it helps. Steve

Authorized Longevity Dealer blueriver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cncsteve View Post
    Morning Blueriver, HAPPY NEW to you and everyone on the site!!
    the table works good happy with it and cuts great, the only bad that thing is (cnclightning) maker of the table went out of business the good is "arclight" makes the same and the programs are the same, when I had a question about the program and told them about cnclightning they stepped right up and answered the question and said they would be glad to help in any way they could, that makes me think a lot about the company. If you have any more questions let me know. I'm just off interstate 40 by 30 mile if your driving through give me a shout. Steve
    I have their 5x10 table ... Its been a hell of a ride. didnt ship with the Z axis ... License issues, bad motors, power supplies failing, bad Gecko's, bad computer !! Fortunatly I was able to get all parts before they closed up shop!! Have progressed and am cutting. Everytime I add something like THC, Floating head its a whole new experience.

Now that all is in place and I've learned some things ... I'm pleased ... lots of good info on line and parts are available from many sources.
    5x10 CNC table
    Stickweld 140
    Forcecut 80i
    Forcecut 62i
    Tractors, Trucks,
    Trailers, Farm
    Equipment!!

morning: I'm glade to hear everything worked out for you with them, sounds like they gave you all the left overs to clean up their shop. after hearing they went out of business I did some checking and found out this is not the first scam he pulled and his name from what I hear is an allies, but too late now, just move on. the only thing I'm having a problem with is learning (inkscape) but that is just me I'm a hands on guy but i'll get it, when I get time! always something to do.Best of luck. Steve

I dont know ... he treated me well. Sent things I needed and just a couple weeks ago responded to a text message with some info.
    5x10 CNC table
    Stickweld 140
    Forcecut 80i
    Forcecut 62i
    Tractors, Trucks,
    Trailers, Farm
    Equipment!!

Yes they did treat me very well (I"m not talking them down) that is why I was surprised when I called and the phone was disconnected then started to check to try to get a hold of them and this is what I found on the internet and could never get them again I called a company that was in the same address area they told me the store front was empty and sign was gone so all of this is hear say like I said I was very surprised he had a good thing going and i'm very happy with mine. and works well as far as inkscape It's me I just need to get on it more and learn it without interruptions would be more fun to find someone local that has same programs the one I use at school is (plasmacam) with cad seams like every one I know has that setup LOL I thought when I retired I'd have time but the school called for me to teach and now my time disappeared but it's fun and to me that is what life is about "fun" trying to pass some welding knowledge on to the young generation some times I feel like this but won't give up good luck

I got an email notice stating the Bankruptcy ... I'm waiting to hear more from the trustee
    5x10 CNC table
    Stickweld 140
    Forcecut 80i
    Forcecut 62i
    Tractors, Trucks,
    Trailers, Farm
    Equipment!!

thanks for the info please keep me posted as to what happens with them!! the same thing happened to a small "CNC" company in Virginia I heard when I was looking to buy that's why I went with Lightning. I guess it's hard for the small business owner now a days. Thanks to you I made up my mind yesterday and went out in the shop and got on inkscape for hours and figured things out and learned how to draw and put letters together and weld them and other goodies, happy with the end results now i'm well on my way. both programs are nice in there own way once you learn them. have a great day Steve

Im trying to find that email ... Ive been told the court will sell assets (if there are any) then if there are funds it will be divided among anyone having a claim ... Local Banker stated that they need to buy warranties and pay any damages ... that is of course if they have any funds from the liquidation. Ive assumed because I got the initial email I'll get more updates.. now I'm trying to find out who the trustee is.
    5x10 CNC table
    Stickweld 140
    Forcecut 80i
    Forcecut 62i
    Tractors, Trucks,
    Trailers, Farm
    Equipment!!