FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need ideas for welding table

Hey Scott, you sure want to remove them batteries before you do ay welding it ain't fun when you blow one up. Yea been there.
    Steve
    Miller Dialarc 250
    Lincoln Ranger250
    Longevity TigWeld 200DX

Scott, that's something that would work for me. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by poodle View Post
    Hey Scott, you sure want to remove them batteries before you do ay welding it ain't fun when you blow one up. Yea been there.
    I know I should, but they have been there for many years. They are dead now. Luckily no sparks can get to them. They are covered in junk... um I mean art supplies
    Scott
    Lincoln 135
    HTP 221 DV

Here is the clamp holders I use the most. I can't get to the other side.
    They are from a 72 Vega. I tacked the C clip on to help anything from falling off.
    Scott
    Lincoln 135
    HTP 221 DV

I didn't even notice that they didn't go all the way across. Even better. Don't need to open them up to get them off ....
    Is it OK to want to break something just so that you can weld it back together?

Well I'm ready to start building. The working surface will be 31" x 36" stainless steal

Stainless? Nice! It'll be shiny. what kind of features are you going to incorporate (or will you be keeping that a secret until the big reveal?)

Looks like a great start. I sure hope you didn't have to buy that stainless, it must be expensive.
    Units owned Longevity PROmts 200

Force Cut LP80 plasma cutter
    Longevity auto dark welding helmet

Atlas 10x36" lathe
    Craftsman 5HP 30 Gal compressor
    Home made CNC router/plasma/hot wire foam cutting, 3D printing table powered by Longevity Force Cut LP80
    Home built aluminum foundry, HF 4x6 bandsaw

Well I got myself a hydrolic lift table that I will build on. Need to learn how to post pics

Quote Originally Posted by Retired View Post
    Well I got myself a hydrolic lift table that I will build on. Need to learn how to post pics
    Name:  delete.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  18.2 KB

When you create a post, click on the icon that I've circled red and it will allow you to post a picture to that post.