FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462

Thread: Great TIG info!

Great TIG info!

I found a web site that has some very good info on TIG parameters. They even have a chart showing gas flow in CFH and L/MN.
    http://www.ckworldwide.com/technical_specs.pdf
    Last edited by Gadget; 04-29-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    Steve
    Miller Dialarc 250
    Lincoln Ranger250
    Longevity TigWeld 200DX

Thanks, nice information there.
    4T or not 4T, that is the question.

Miller Model 88 250 amp AC, Miller MM210, Hobart HH187, Longevity Force Cut 42i, Longevity Tigweld 200EX

Very handy, I'll print this one out.
    Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the good information

I just purchased a Longevity 250EX. It did not come with a manual, so I am trying to fig. Out how to put in the welding information ( amps. Pulse,wave shape, etc.).
    i have called Longevity's tech support but their tech in not in. The online manual does not provide information on exactly how you set the welding perimeter. I am not a professional welder, so digital multi input screen has baffled me. I hope the machine is as good as advertised but the instructions leave a lot to be desired.

any help would be appreciated.

rea43

Turn the knob to scroll across the menu. Push the knob to enter the menu and make your adjustments then pubs it again to exit out the menu and scroll to the never option.
    Torchmate 2x2 CNC
    Longevity 200ex
    Longevity Forcecut 42i
    Thermal Arc 186

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    Turn the knob to scroll across the menu. Push the knob to enter the menu and make your adjustments then push it again to exit out the menu and scroll to the next option.
    Hi Gamble,
    Go to you tube ,look for tig tips and tricks, Jody has all you need to find out what to do to get your machine set up and learn torch and rods ect.He babels alot, but I'd drink a beer with him,lol.
    miller makes a similar machine 250ext
    Take your time and learn it's not a ez process tig is a SKILL,

Pick