FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [langtitle=fr]Where to buy an automatic welding mask 4/7-15 ?[/langtitle]

[langtitle=fr]Where to buy an automatic welding mask 4/7-15 ?[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]Hello,
    I am looking for an automatic welding mask with "capacity" 4/7-15 on the internet.
    This would befor TIG welding has high intensity

if you have an address, thank you

Vincent[/lang]
    TIG AC/DC 200A
    plasma cut 50
    arc 130A

Last edited by Gadget; 02-11-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    keith
    The older the Boys, the more expensive the TOYS
    Previously Owned equipment;
    lot's
    Current equipment;
    3HP Speedair air compressor, Wilton drill press, Craftsman 10x36 lathe, 10 ton hydrolic press, Portaband band saw, OA torch, Small home brew CNC machine, powered by my 200PI
    2 Longevity autodarking helmets
    160d MIG
    WeldAll 200PI

Thank you, I had already looked but there is no mask welding ranging from 7 to 15 dimming level
    TIG AC/DC 200A
    plasma cut 50
    arc 130A

Not knowing French retailers, I'd suggest ebay, perhaps. A reputable dealer there would be a good place to start.

Just did a quick search, came up with this. (I know nothing about them)

Welding and cutting > Air Liquide Welding

Air Liquide Welding
    13 rue d'Epluches
    Saint-Ouen l'Aumône BP 70024
    95 315 Cergy Pontoise Cedex

tel : +33 1 34 21 33 33
    fax : +33 1 34 21 31 58

Worst case, worth a phone call. No idea where in France you are though. ^_^
    Full hand tool assortment, collecting sheet metal hammers/dollies, more time than money.

Thank you very much,
    I just sent emails. Regarding ebay I already looked but I could not find anything
    (this does not bother me to order abroad)
    (I found one in everlast but nobody responds to offers or mail ..)
    TIG AC/DC 200A
    plasma cut 50
    arc 130A

Jackson nexgen is a 4 sensor hood with shades from 8 to 14. Miller digital elite is a 4 sensor that ranges from 3 to 14. Thermadyne has a 4 sensor that ranges from 5 to 14 and speed glass has one that ranges the same as the miller. The only shade 15 I have EVER seen was a passive filter. I haven't ever seen the need for a shade more than 13 in normal ambient light. For tig, you won't be able to hang on to the torch for very long if you are needing a shade 12 to see. Out of the 4 hoods I mentioned, the miller elite is my favorite as well as 97% of my employees. Pricey, but worth it. For your eyes sake! There are a bunch of online distributors that carry the above mentioned hoods
    Torchmate 5 x 10 custom built CNC table
    6 (each) Thermadyne 252i mig/ stick/ tig
    Thermal Dynamics a-60 automated cutter
    Thermal cutmaster 52 handheld cutter
    '07 pro300 miller
    '08 275 trailblazer miller
    '99 250 trailblazer
    12vs extreme suitcase feeder
    2 (each) xr-a 50 foot push-pull feeders (for aluminum mig)
    800 ton break
    400 ton shear
    MM350p
    xmt 304
    (do i REALLY need to keep going?)

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal

www.sicfabrications.com

Agree,
    Thank you very much, it will be very helpful to me.
    it seems that Miller no longer sell the elite mask, so I looked at the side of Jackson NexGen.

Jackson HellRaiser Welding Helmet- w/NEXGEN EQC AUTO 3004628 en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 19-févr.-12 17:34:45 Paris)

(I'll wait for yet another info before ordering Defois that everlast answer me or I find another brand).
    In terms of 15, a former "colleague" had one so it is
    TIG AC/DC 200A
    plasma cut 50
    arc 130A

Safety gear is crucial- hard hat, Mask, safety goggles and gloves, along with the proper footwear, it is importance to protect your body from all the potential hazards that are present. It is especially important to protect the eyes, ears, and the lungs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ron View Post
    Safety gear is crucial- hard hat, Mask, safety goggles and gloves, along with the proper footwear, it is importance to protect your body from all the potential hazards that are present. It is especially important to protect the eyes, ears, and the lungs.
    Hi Ron and welcome to the forum. When you get a chance please post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section so we can get to know you.
    Dan
    Units owned Longevity PROmts 200

Force Cut LP80 plasma cutter
    Longevity auto dark welding helmet

Atlas 10x36" lathe
    Craftsman 5HP 30 Gal compressor
    Home made CNC router/plasma/hot wire foam cutting, 3D printing table powered by Longevity Force Cut LP80
    Home built aluminum foundry, HF 4x6 bandsaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ron View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Ryan! Yes, ensuring the proper gear is being used for the proper job is critical. Not sure if the OP found what he was looking for. Last post was from February with no update.
    Is it OK to want to break something just so that you can weld it back together?