FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LONGEVITY Welders Sold Through Regional Airgas Locations

Thank you guys! It really was not easy, but it really happened because of people like YOU spreading the word about LONGEVITY. Airgas came to us because people demanded to purchase units through them. For that, we are THANKFUL and have to do going forward!
    Longevity Welding
    Toll-Free Support: 1-510-887-7090 / 1-877-566-4462
    Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM

I have a question. If there are any issues with my welder, will airgas now be a service and repair center?
    All my toys I own are just like a hot chick with a std. You want to nail it so bad but you are afraid of the consequences!!!!!

I am sure for a fee they will, but currently, we service our own equipment in house and through independent repair locations. Airgas does not stock our inventory, but can broker the deal for the sale if they wish to do so at the select locations.
    Longevity Welding

Thanks for that clarification. I enjoyed the whole ordering process talking to you guys direct when I ordered my tigweld 200 dx. So I think i will do the same once I'm ready for a plasma cutter.
    All my toys I own are just like a hot chick with a std. You want to nail it so bad but you are afraid of the consequences!!!!!

It is our pleasure! Let us know if you need anything else! Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Simon
    Longevity Welding

Great news!! Comgrats Simon.. Good news