FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY
877 - Long - Inc | 877.566.4462
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Longevity Generator/Welder....

Hi Odleo

We have and they are in discussion. Our goal is to always provide the top support we can. That is why we are getting the best manufacturers to work with us. However, before we jump both feet in, we do not want to ruin our image if something is wrong.

So the generators/welders are on the table, but we must be certain it will work. You guys here will be the first to know!

Simon
    Longevity Welding
    Toll-Free Support: 1-510-887-7090 / 1-877-566-4462
    Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM

Simon,
    Thanks for the update. Been looking for a welder generator and was hoping they were coming out soon.
    Thermal Dynamics 211i multi purpose
    Victor O/A Torch
    HF 80 amp arc welder
    Lincoln tombstone
    Really old and I mean old welder
    Lots of clamps, grinders
    And a desire to lean all I can about welding and fabrication
    Oh forgot I have gotten to use an awsome Longevity multi purpose machine and sweet enigne drive thanks to SIC Fabrications

Eagerly awaiting.... I think the OP ought to be given "prototype testing" privelidges though. I want the one with "1" as the serial number.

that is all.
    Just Sensible Concepts
    *Longevity Weldall 160PI (technically it's not mine but it is on MY inventory for my shop at work)
    Lincoln Weldanpower 200
    Lincoln Pro Mig 180
    Lincoln AC225

thanks for the update i would be willin to be a tester and take it on the pipeline or structural steel
    Ahp 200x tig acdc
    forcecut 42i
    Miller xmt350
    Lincoln LN-25
    Victor oxy/acetylene/
    Bunch of tools of the trade to much to list
    http://instagram.com/weldor_wes/

I would even let, with much supervision of course, a group of 15-18 year old boys give it all they got... Push its limits, build stuff... etc.
    Just Sensible Concepts
    *Longevity Weldall 160PI (technically it's not mine but it is on MY inventory for my shop at work)
    Lincoln Weldanpower 200
    Lincoln Pro Mig 180
    Lincoln AC225

Simon, Not trying to be a pain and I know you have been busy lately. I was just wondering if you are close to releasing a welder generator. I am eagerly waiting and hope it comes out soon
    Victor O/A Torch
    HF 80 amp arc welder
    Lincoln tombstone
    Lots of clamps, grinders
    Oh forgot I have gotten to use an awsome Longevity multi purpose machine and sweet enigne drive thanks to SIC Fabrications

Oldeo,

No pain at all! I appreciate you waiting on what we can come out with. As far as a generator, we are still looking at the reliability of these units with built in welders. We want to make sure that we can put our name on them. I just returned from a trip and we may offer one, but the timing may not be worth it for you. Hopefully by end of year, we can have some models. Our new site has an engine driven page on there and we will start off with a few models hopefully soon!
    Longevity Welding
    Toll-Free Support: 1-510-887-7090 / 1-877-566-4462
    Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM to 4PM

Simon, thanks for the information. Your right I probabaly wont be able to wait till the the end of the year for teh welder genertors to come out but I am going to wait as long as possible for it.
    Victor O/A Torch
    HF 80 amp arc welder
    Lincoln tombstone
    Lots of clamps, grinders

Soo are these available yet