FreeWeldingForum.com 
Welding Forum Community presented by LONGEVITY

Thread: ATV Racing...

ATV Racing...

I have a friend that owns a small company, Extreme ATV, and they do general repair and customization of ATV's and sell accessories and racing gear. They also have a racing team. If they were interested in being part of the Longevity-Racing program what would they need to do? Last time I checked the Longevity-Racing site there wasn't an ATV racing partner listed there.

Later,

Blues.
    Just Sensible Concepts
    *Longevity Weldall 160PI (technically it's not mine but it is on MY inventory for my shop at work)
    Lincoln Weldanpower 200
    Lincoln Pro Mig 180
    Lincoln AC225

Honestly...?

Beyond submitting information at "http://www.longevity-racing.com/page/get-sponsored/", I'd hit up every vendor at the race, repeatedly. Their best bet is supporting a racer that places consistently (obviously), and interfacing with local circuit vendors.

The latest Longevity Racing posts (since yours) are more than 6 months old. (I'm not counting mine ) Doesn't seem like a really high traffic area. General or Welding Projects would probably get a better response.

If you know the specific series / event nomenclature it makes things much easier. ^_^

I miss marketing our CTS-V drift car. That thing was utterly retarded fun on 4 wheels. "Feint? lol... How about I just dump throttle?"
    Full hand tool assortment, collecting sheet metal hammers/dollies, more time than money.