PDA
View Full Version :

information on longevity plasma cutter

Phord
03-09-2008, 02:07 PM
I need a schematic for the longevity 50D plasma cutter I just bought. Using a piece of equipment that is smoke and mirrors without knowing something about it is not to my liking and so far I have had no success with longevity-inc. Am I missing something ???<G>

colocwboy
03-09-2008, 07:16 PM
I just recieved my 50p and it cuts like a charm I am pretty impressed with it so far.

Phord
03-09-2008, 07:54 PM
I just recieved my 50p and it cuts like a charm I am pretty impressed with it so far.

I agree with your assessment but I wonder what is under the hood because experience has taught me that when something pops, I like to have an idea of what is under there. There is some smoke and mirrors involved and I would like to be on speaking terms with the inner workings and I am curious about voltage input to a piece of equipment where the 110V / 220V cable from the cutter goes to the power line<G>

cracer250
03-10-2008, 08:34 AM
You think Miller or Lincoln is going to give you every detail as to how their machines are built and what is inside? No, as a matter of fact, your warranty is VOID if you so much as take the cover off the machine. Trust me, I have miller machines and they want only an authorized service place to open their machines up. If something goes wrong with your machine, the support at Longevity will help you. Plus, the longevity support people will actually let you look at parts inside the machine to trouble shoot easy problems yourself should you even have an issue.

LONGEVITY
03-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Cracer250,

I love the picture with the Miller and Longevity. Keep up the good work and call us anytime for your free consumables.

- Simon