PDA
View Full Version :

Where is my order Longevity?

tyes
12-29-2014, 11:03 AM
Order a Mig welder 140. Low end model with holiday discounts from you folks. Very upset and confuse now. I sent out 4 different communications to your email and on your website. I even looked at the website for shipping information, but there is no shipping information when this will arrive. Order was place on 12/18/14, sent out a follow up email sometime that monday and John return a call. He told me it would only take 2 business days because I live in California. I also ask for a tracking #. A few more emails went out again to follow up, but I have not receive any communications on when this welder will arrive. I understand its the holiday, but I would really like a tracking # to expect this. There has been a lot of theft in my neighborhood and I am very cautious. I just want my order I paid for guys. My order # is 100006156. I would perfer NOT to speak to you folks cause I am frustrated. Just send me what I paid for or other wise just give me my refund. All communications can be posted here if you like. Order # has all my personal contact information in your systems. Thank you.

Gadget
12-29-2014, 08:17 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. We like pictures here so please include some showing your work. Be sure to post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section so we can get to know you. Also, consider entering the latest contest here. The odds of winning are great.
I'll make sure the folks at Longevity see this post. I'm sure they will help you out.
Dan

Blademaker
12-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Hello tyes, I'm in the same boat, ordered mine in November and still waiting. I was told about 4 weeks, and the website list the 315 I ordered as ''in stock'', but no word on my shipment. I'm hopping there just shut down for the holidays and I'll get some info in a few days. I won't be home for a couple of weeks, but got a lot to do when I get there. If it's not going to be there pretty shortly after I get back I'll go ahead and get a Lincoln. I wish Longevity had models in stock at stores, but nobody around where I live has them or even knows about them, including Airgas and Home depot. I have high hopes for mine, we'll see.

Good luck.

M J Mauer
12-30-2014, 05:06 AM
Welcome to the forum.

blueriver
12-30-2014, 05:55 AM
I feel for you guys ... nothing worse than buying something and then getting frustrated before you can even unwrap it!!! Seems like a very long wait .... I'd bet Simon will climb on this and get you some answers ... I've got some "real" experience with him ... Over the years I've only had one shipping issue seems the "guy" had done everything from confirming the order and creating the shipment ... just didn't ship!!!

Am email directly to Simon and BANG out it was!!

Lets us know

Blademaker
12-30-2014, 07:08 PM
I hope so, I work oversea's 28 days on and 28 days off. I take a couple of days when I get in to relax then I've got stuff to do. Stuff rite now that requires a good welder. Stuff that I'm under a time constraint to get done before heading back overseas. Hopefully it'll be a new stickweld 315, if not it'll be a new Lincoln Idealarc.

zadar
01-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Same here, not happy with bs and games.

johnb1014
01-06-2015, 09:04 AM
Order a Mig welder 140. Low end model with holiday discounts from you folks. Very upset and confuse now. I sent out 4 different communications to your email and on your website. I even looked at the website for shipping information, but there is no shipping information when this will arrive. Order was place on 12/18/14, sent out a follow up email sometime that monday and John return a call. He told me it would only take 2 business days because I live in California. I also ask for a tracking #. A few more emails went out again to follow up, but I have not receive any communications on when this welder will arrive. I understand its the holiday, but I would really like a tracking # to expect this. There has been a lot of theft in my neighborhood and I am very cautious. I just want my order I paid for guys. My order # is 100006156. I would perfer NOT to speak to you folks cause I am frustrated. Just send me what I paid for or other wise just give me my refund. All communications can be posted here if you like. Order # has all my personal contact information in your systems. Thank you.

Hi Tyes,

Your order shows delivered on 12/30, let us know if you have not received it.

best regards,
John

blueriver
01-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Hi Tyes,

Your order shows delivered on 12/30, let us know if you have not received it.

best regards,
John

Well there you are ... 1 down and looks like two more to resolve ... Way to go John!!