PDA
View Full Version :

Revised 4' X 8' plasma table sale

acourtjester
08-14-2014, 09:15 AM
For Sale 4 X 8 CNC Plasma cutting table complete turn key includes PC controller and Longevity Force Cut 80I plasma with Proma THC. With full licensed Mach 3 software put it in your shop and load TAP cutting files a start cutting. The PC controller is an all in one box housing the PC , drivers, and power supplies TAP files are loaded via a USB stick. This is a well built welded table each slider has 10 sealed ball bearings fully functional limit switches and floating head assembly for the torch mount. The force cut 80I has 2 torches Trafimet P 81 machine torch with 25 lead and AG-60. Spare tips and electrodes for both torches come with the table. Also tutorials for SheetCam and Inkscape on CDs to help you get started. The table overall dimensions a re 9 3 X 6 6 This table is too large for my shop price is $4800.
I will sell the table with out the plasma system for $3500.
Hypertherm Duramax machine torch will also fit on the torch holder on the floating head assembly. Or you could adapt your hand held torch to it.
Pensacola Fla. 850-944-1213 acourtjester@hotmail.com:joker
I am keeping the other 4 X 4 I built here is a video showing the table using the handheld torch cutting steel parts for the table kits I sell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3gKrfQNZz0

acourtjester
09-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Sold to a metal artist

65falcon
09-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Congrats Mr. Jester!

acourtjester
09-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Thanks you sir
I have sold more then 100 sets of plans to build a table like the one I sold.
And of those I have sold about 16 kits with the cut steel parts and bearings for the sliders.
Also I built a smaller router table for my daughter's use.
Its been a fun ride

Mr fix it
10-02-2015, 07:45 PM
How much for plans?

Gadget
10-03-2015, 06:27 AM
How much for plans?
Hi Mr fix it and welcome to the forum. We like pictures here so please include some showing your work. Be sure to post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section so we can get to know you. Also, consider entering the latest contest here. The odds of winning are great.
Dan