PDA
View Full Version :

The facts ma'am, Just the facts.!!

A T O M
10-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Hi folks,
New here. Just stopped by the "Howdy" thread and said howdy. I am looking for some first-hand information on a Longevity product. I searched and couldn't find anything so I thought I would just ask you kind folks and maybe there is an answer here somewhere.

I am looking for real information on the WeldAll 256 pi. I especially would like to see any reviews on this machine (either on this site or another one somewhere else..). I realize this is a sponsored site. I am seriously considering the purchase because of the combination with the plasma cutter. Also, is this machine due to be replaced with a newer model or just plain discontinued?? The pricing looks good right now, but I didn't get this old by doing stupid things (at least not most of the time..!!) Was also wondering what the deal is with the varying warranties between models. Does anyone have any ideas??

Any information you have would be appreciated!!

Thanks for your help. :)

Gadget
10-24-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi Atom and welcome to the forum. The varying warranties are tied to the factory the units are produced in. The newer models with the longer warranty are produced in a factory with much tighter quality control which is also why they are priced higher. Eventually, as new models replace older models the warranties will all be the longer time period I think. I don't have a timetable on when models will be changed so I can't answer that question.
I'll send an email to Longevity support so they can answer that one.
Dan

LONGEVITY-Daniel
10-29-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi folks,
New here. Just stopped by the "Howdy" thread and said howdy. I am looking for some first-hand information on a Longevity product. I searched and couldn't find anything so I thought I would just ask you kind folks and maybe there is an answer here somewhere.

I am looking for real information on the WeldAll 256 pi. I especially would like to see any reviews on this machine (either on this site or another one somewhere else..). I realize this is a sponsored site. I am seriously considering the purchase because of the combination with the plasma cutter. Also, is this machine due to be replaced with a newer model or just plain discontinued?? The pricing looks good right now, but I didn't get this old by doing stupid things (at least not most of the time..!!) Was also wondering what the deal is with the varying warranties between models. Does anyone have any ideas??

Any information you have would be appreciated!!

Thanks for your help. :)

Hi ATOM!

Give me a call tomorrow, if you still have some lingering questions. I am in office from 7:30am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.

M J Mauer
10-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Atom.