PDA
View Full Version :

DIY plasma CNC table for sale

acourtjester
04-22-2013, 08:26 AM
Plans for DIY CNC table for plasma or router. This is a very well constructed table with all the information supplied for you to build one yourself. The plans come on CDs and are in PDF file format. They are laid out so each section is covered by itself. Covered sections are from the table construction to the configuring of the computer and motor controls including floating torch head and water table. Clearly written including construction pictures in the instructions and more on the CDs showing positioning and assembly of the table and controller. List of all parts cost and venders, the cost of building this table is about $1300. This table is set up for cutting on a 4 X 4 sheet but simply changing the length and width a larger table can be built. It is setup with open end and a parking area in the X axis for easy material loading. You add a computer and plasma of router to complete the setup to be fully functioning unit.
There are also 20 minutes of tutorials on Sheetcam showing its operation for layering, positioning, nesting, and combining parts to be cut on the material.
The water table shown in the picture was barrowed from my other table which is smaller.
Cost for the plans are $20.00 plus $3.50 shipping in the US

check out post for info and pictures
http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/cnc-machines-submerged-arc-automated-systems-other-cutting-methods/4104-starting-another-cnc-table.html

acourtjester
11-25-2013, 08:42 AM
Update on plans I have since completed another table this one being a 4' X 8' so I have added more info which cover this table. I have added more info on software tutorials too. I will ship outside the US for $10.00 Posting on this table is in the post named "Three Peat" under CNC Machines, Submerged Arc, Automated Systems, and other cutting methods. I am getting close to 50 sets sold Thanks contact email is acourtjester@hotmail.com

have fun
Tom

Gadget
11-25-2013, 09:31 AM
That's quite a bargain Tom. If I had the room I'd probably go for my third generation CNC. Unfortunately my shop is full with no room to spare.

acourtjester
11-25-2013, 12:45 PM
That full shop is were I'm at I built the 4' X 8' to sell for some extra cash I don't have room for both tables.