PDA
View Full Version :

Real customer service here at Longvity

kc0kfg
04-19-2013, 05:23 PM
While using my 200SX I was blowing holes in my 18 gauge sheet steel, frustrated I took a moment to step away and have a smoke.

There on the side on my welder is the phone number, sure why not call them in talking to the tech he suggested using smaller filler rod (I was using 1/16 and perhaps a chunk of aluminum or copper for a heat sink.

What do you know it worked, just switching to a smaller filler made a huge difference.

But thats not what this is about, this is in praise of a company that answers the phones and does not treat you like a fool wen you have questions, Bravo guys.

Gadget
04-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Good to know but really not surprising. Simon and the team he's built is dedicated to the best customer support in the industry. Glad you are welding solid now too.

No1up
05-01-2013, 05:45 PM
I called 3 times today, and I also called another competing company. Longevity picked up each time and I had (tammy) poor tammy lol, listening to all my questions, she answered what she could and transferred me over to someone that spoke perfect English, this was one BIG deciding factor when I FINALLY pulled the trigger on a welder. The other company took about 2 hours to call me back, and I had a very hard time understanding what the gentleman was saying, he was polite though so thats good, we might have been able to close on a welder I had my eye on if it were not for the language barrier.