PDA
View Full Version :

For Sale: Lincoln 180c Mig Welder

brucer
01-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Lincoln 180c mig welder with cart and regulator..

Excellent condition, pretty much new. 5 yrs old with light home shop use.
machine is 180amp output, runs off 220v 20amp outlet

This is not the welder you buy at home depot or lowes. This welder has the continuous or infinite voltage/wirespeed controls.. Made In USA, not made in Mexico or China.

The wire pictured on top of the machine goes with it, wire inside the machine does not go with it..Bottle does not go with it. misc tips and nozzle included..
add your bottle and your helmet and your ready to go..

You can buy these new with cart for anywhere from $875-$1000

For sale $700 firm, plus shipping

The shipping would probably kill this deal, but I can't take any less for the machine.... I can drive up to 70 miles for an exchange..

POWER MIGŪ 180C MIG Welder (http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/Equipment/Pages/product.aspx?product=K2473-1%28LincolnElectric%29)

undercut
01-31-2013, 12:55 AM
Lincoln 180c mig welder with cart and regulator..

Excellent condition, pretty much new. 5 yrs old with light home shop use.
machine is 180amp output, runs off 220v 20amp outlet

This is not the welder you buy at home depot or lowes. This welder has the continuous or infinite voltage/wirespeed controls.. Made In USA, not made in Mexico or China.

The wire pictured on top of the machine goes with it, wire inside the machine does not go with it..Bottle does not go with it. misc tips and nozzle included..
add your bottle and your helmet and your ready to go..

You can buy these new with cart for anywhere from $875-$1000

For sale $700 firm, plus shipping

The shipping would probably kill this deal, but I can't take any less for the machine.... I can drive up to 70 miles for an exchange..

POWER MIGŪ 180C MIG Welder (http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/Equipment/Pages/product.aspx?product=K2473-1%28LincolnElectric%29)

Good luck on the sale, Brucer. Sounds like a good product and price. Should go quickly if you can find someone local.

brucer
03-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Welder has been Sold