PDA
View Full Version :

Email if post is replied to

klmyhre
01-16-2013, 07:46 PM
Does anyone else get notification by email if a post gets a reply to it? I see there is the box when you're posting to receive immediate notification by e-mail if there's a reply and I always have it checked but I never get any notification
SubscriptionSubscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:

Through my control panel only Instantly, using email Daily, using email Weekly, using email

I don't know if it's just me or if it's just the way it is

BucketObolts
01-16-2013, 07:52 PM
I don't, but I have not wanted to.

Nathan Stiltner
01-16-2013, 08:10 PM
You can opt to do that. Mine notifies me on my phone when a thread is updated or a post is replied to.

klmyhre
01-16-2013, 08:13 PM
Are you using the app for the forum?

Nathan Stiltner
01-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah. We got it going about mid December. It works great on the iPhone. Droid as well I'm sure. A lot easier to upload images straight from the phone.

Nathan Stiltner
01-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Takes a while to learn it bit it's well worth 1.99$

klmyhre
01-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Might have to go that wrought seeing I'm normally on my ipad or iphone. Not sure why the notifications don't work from my computer

Nathan Stiltner
01-16-2013, 08:25 PM
You'll like it. Gadget said it worked well on his iPad.

undercut
01-17-2013, 12:54 AM
Does anyone else get notification by email if a post gets a reply to it? I see there is the box when you're posting to receive immediate notification by e-mail if there's a reply and I always have it checked but I never get any notification
SubscriptionSubscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:

Through my control panel only Instantly, using email Daily, using email Weekly, using email

I don't know if it's just me or if it's just the way it is

I played with that option but I found all of the email notifications became a bit bothersome.