PDA
View Full Version :

The add Category doesn't work.

Xalky
05-10-2012, 12:54 PM
I've tried a few times to add a category for my plasma table build and I end up getting a page not found page when I hit the "submit button". I've been pretty active on this forum and I' would like to get a shot in the contest but that gallery remains very elusive for me. So far, most of the pictures I've posted are linked to a photobucket account. Apparently only pictures that are in this gallery qualify as entries into the contest.

Help please.
Thanks

Gadget
05-10-2012, 03:19 PM
If you haven't got a member category created yet you won't be able to add a category. Try going into Members Categories and uploading a photo. When asked put it in the Members Categories area. That will create a member category with your user name. Once in that category you should be able to add a new category. When you add the category add your username as in "Gadget's special images" otherwise it will list rather generic and others may try to post in it. Also, when in your user category set the permissions so others cannot upload images to it. If not, you'll wind up with a lot of photos that aren't yours in it.
I just tested adding a category myself. I got the page not found error but when I went into my gallery the test category was there.