PDA
View Full Version :

LONGEVITY Welders Sold Through Regional Airgas Locations

LONGEVITY
12-21-2011, 06:50 PM
I am proud to announce that LONGEVITY has landed Regional Airgas distribution in multiple Airgas regions including:

Airgas South - Servicing 115 in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee.branches

Airgas MID-South - Servicing 71 locations in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, North Texas, Missouri, Northern Louisiana, Western Tennessee, and Northwest Mississippi

Airgas Great Lakes - Servicing 60 locations in Michigan, Ohio, western Pennsylvania, and northern Indiana

In addition to Airgas, we will continue offering our service and support through our website, our forum, our current distributors in 8 countries, and now Airgas locations! This adds over 200 additional locations that will support and distribute LONGEVITY!

You will be able to purchase LONGEVITY Welding and Cutting equipment, along with accessories through your local Airgas stores. Airgas will not stock our items currently, but will be able to broker the sale offering their service and pricing. Your local Airgas location can find our vendor number under LGV or LONGEVITY.

LONGEVITY has worked hard to maintain our status as a solid welding supplier. In 2011, we have succeeded by providing our customers with new models, excellent service, and maintained our Industry Leading Warranty of 5 Years Parts and Labor. In 2012, we are coming even stronger with Trade Shows near you, more distribution, equipment that is produced by the TOP TIER manufacturers that work with other major brands, and we will be introducing industrial equipment through our partners. We will also launch a more reliable and user friendly website.

I want to thank YOU for supporting and recommended LONGEVITY on our forum, other websites and forums, and to your friends. Without you, we would not be a success.

Check out our Welding Channel for more great videos at www.youtube.com/longevitywelding (http://www.youtube.com/longevitywelding)

Check out our website for the latest Holiday Deals at www.longevity-inc.com (http://www.longevity-inc.com/)

Thank You All!

Simon Katz
LONGEVITY Welding
510-887-7090 x201

Gadget
12-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Wow that's great news Simon. I hope it works out well for you and AirGas.

tigqk
12-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Congrats, hope this brings alot of new sales, and brand name recognition.

TRC
12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Its good to see Airgas adding another great product to there line up. Now to get Longevity in the Airgas stores on the west coast!

KHK
12-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Great news!! Comgrats Simon..

brucer
12-24-2011, 03:05 PM
congratulations simon

LONGEVITY
12-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Thank you guys! We have a lot of work ahead of us to insure everything is properly managed. I look forward to the challenge!

matteh99
12-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Congratulations. :)

I hope it works out well for you guys. There is an Airgas location near me so I hope to see your products there in the future.

tomsign
12-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Simon,
this is good news, should help bost sales, eccept in my area there just stuck on blue
but if they see LONGEVITY in the big box might start and change there thinking
our stores around here are pushing real gear stuff, total crap, so this will be a plus

JolietJames
01-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Wow I hope you're ready for the increase in sales you will surely receive from this great news. We live in IL and AZ and it figures I didn't see them listed! Our local Airgas is a sea of blue. Not that big of a deal since the Longevity parts are not unique. I've yet to need a consumable for my tigweld 200 that wasn't readily available. Congrats Simon! I know it wasn't easy.

LONGEVITY
01-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Thank you guys! It really was not easy, but it really happened because of people like YOU spreading the word about LONGEVITY. Airgas came to us because people demanded to purchase units through them. For that, we are THANKFUL and have to do going forward! :clap

Crasa21
03-08-2012, 04:16 PM
I have a question. If there are any issues with my welder, will airgas now be a service and repair center?

LONGEVITY
03-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I am sure for a fee they will, but currently, we service our own equipment in house and through independent repair locations. Airgas does not stock our inventory, but can broker the deal for the sale if they wish to do so at the select locations.

Crasa21
03-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks for that clarification. I enjoyed the whole ordering process talking to you guys direct when I ordered my tigweld 200 dx. So I think i will do the same once I'm ready for a plasma cutter.

LONGEVITY
03-08-2012, 05:51 PM
It is our pleasure! Let us know if you need anything else! Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Simon

waterjetapw
08-18-2016, 12:01 AM
Great news!! Comgrats Simon.. Good news