PDA
View Full Version :

I'd like to see a 160 PI in action

diciple4jc
07-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Hello All,
Although I have done very little welding and Iím not that good at it I want to learn. I tried stick and didnít do to well at it. I have an old mig that my dad gave my many years ago, but I never got the hang of it. But at my last job, I got to do some tig welding, and I made some fairly decent welds.
So like I said, I want to learn. I am looking to buy a WELDALL 160PI but am hesitant to put down $1400.00 on a machine that I have never seen in action. They say there is a 30 day risk free trial. But if you decide you donít like it thereís a 15% restock fee. Basically Iíd be out $210.00 if it wasnít what I was looking for.
Is there any one here in the central Fl. Area that owns a Longevity Machine that would be welling to demo it form me?
Looking forward to striking an ark and learning,
but I donít want to get BURNT in the process (pun intended)

KHK
07-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Hello and WELCONE!! Did you check out the "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" section on this forum? In that section there maybe someone that will help.

Gadget
07-23-2011, 06:21 AM
Here is a member in Florida on the try before you buy list. I haven't seen him on here for awhile but you could try sending him an email. Lookup that user, click on his name and pick the option to send email.

Newman180
Stuart, FL 34994
WeldMax 250i