PDA
View Full Version :

Longevity / Torchmate...

samsberr
07-14-2011, 10:31 AM
What ever happened to all the testing over at Torchmate with the Longevity
Plasma Cutters...Are they going keep testing to support and sell Longevity?

If not they should...The combo works great...

samsberr
07-15-2011, 03:32 PM
34 views...and no body has a clue...must be top secret or just a good ol mystery...
Ya all enjoy your weekend....
I'll be jet sledding and swinging flies all weekend...cheers...
Tight Lines...

Nick
07-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Guilty of a view without a clue. ^_^

Leave a few trout in the river for the rest of us. :D

LONGEVITY
07-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Hi Samsberr,

We are continuing on working with Torchmate and hopefully some things will go into motion as we feel a closer relationship where we can network of each other will benefit both companies. A combo deal would be great!

You guys will be the first to know on here!

Simon

Nick
07-21-2011, 11:17 PM
Hopefully things come to fruition. After all, it's just a reliable mounting system for a common torch head to speed things to public offering.

Beyond that, it's down to reliability. :D

samsberr
07-30-2011, 10:03 PM
Hi Samsberr,

We are continuing on working with Torchmate and hopefully some things will go into motion as we feel a closer relationship where we can network of each other will benefit both companies. A combo deal would be great!

You guys will be the first to know on here!

Simon

I see where Linclon has bought up most of Torchmate...I just wonder how much R and D will be dedicated to the Longevity pairing...
I sure hope the CS won't suffer...and that they don't give up on Longevity...I feel it's a really good pairing especially for the hobbyist.

LONGEVITY
07-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Yep,

Here is the article. I was just going to announce it on the forum: Lincoln Electric Acquires Torchmate -- CLEVELAND, July 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lincoln-electric-acquires-torchmate-126419643.html)

I sent a congratulatory email to Mr. Kunz their CEO! I think it is a big move for Torchmate and should expand their reach even further into the CNC market! I also hope that Lincoln gives us some time of day for R and D to insure our customers are able to buy their tables and integrate!