PDA
View Full Version :

Letters To SANTA

tomsign
12-17-2010, 08:39 AM
so how wants to see what under there tree or in the Garage (in case it can't fit under the tree)

I'll go first
Finalized Adoption papers for my Foster Daughter
(it's only been 3 years)
Tomsign

SICFabrications
12-17-2010, 09:18 AM
wow! congrats, tom.... i am very happy for ya and yer family! that is awesome!!! i always have the utmost respect for people that are willing to take a child in from the "system" and make them a permanent part of their family, you just gained like 60 cool points bro (10 being the max per day)

one of my buddies and also a welding business owner was adopted. i head out to his dad's on a regular basis just to chit chat and listen. he rarely gets people to stop by anymore, so i make it a point to be one of the few.

as far as under the tree goes....... my wife bought one of those lil giant revolution ladders for me.... it was sposed to wait til christmas, but was in a bad need for it last week.... guess what??? its still sittin in the back of my truck (dont tell her tho) she'll remember n make me put it back under the tree

Charley Davidson
12-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Unless Longevity comes through nuttin

tomsign
12-17-2010, 10:29 AM
Stan, this will be my 2nd Daughter, my other we got when she was 9 and she is now 17, and we are getting another 10 year old on a trial basis and will have her for Christmas so she is not Stuck in
a residential complex, Stan we get the Kids that nobody else wants to deal with, but gaving them Time, Direction, a Home and Love they can pull it together, AND WOULDN"T TRADE THEM FOR NOTHING

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

P.S. Stan, you think if I will tell your Wife about the Ladder she might think you where Bad anough to send it to ME !

gilly
12-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Much respect Tomsign.You guys are special people for sure.Merry Christmas to all the Longevity clan,and all the forum friends.You guys rock.I just want Santa to give me good health for the coming years,and I will be fine with that.

Gadget
12-17-2010, 11:08 AM
I always knew you were a great guy Tom. Now you are even greater in my book.

tomsign
12-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Ok Guys, I appreciate the Comps. but STOP IT!
we are getting off track
this post is NOT ABOUT ME!
this post is for LETTERS TO SANTA
what would you like get under the tree that is realistic

arandall
12-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Thumbs up to you and your family Tom - that's my idea of a real family. - - My wish for Christmas - another year of good health, and time to work on my projects.

Charley Davidson
12-17-2010, 02:52 PM
A job, at least part time

KHK
12-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Santa, I wish great health to all in my family, and all on the welding forum. I know that this will not fit under the tree, but who knows!!

Gadget
12-17-2010, 05:02 PM
I got mine today, a 300Cu Ft argon tank.

tomsign
12-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Dan, it is still wraped up with a bow on it right.
or are you like Stan and couldn't wait
I will asume it is the later of the 2
Tomsign

Gadget
12-17-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm building an addition to my welding cart right now to hold the tank.

odleo
12-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Tomsign Congratulations on the new daughter and I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas. Now for my petter to Santa. I want a Longevity machine and better health. To all the Forum Wish you and your a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Stan hide the ladder better or I know you will have to put it back under the tree. PS I won't tell where you you stashed it. Merry Christmas

SICFabrications
12-17-2010, 09:37 PM
wes, i gotta new mig machine.... you'll have to come out n try it out once i get it set up... it all looks pretty nice so far =))

Kel Fab Creations
12-26-2010, 11:34 AM
So did everyone get what they wanted from Santa? I didn't get any new machines or anything but all the little stuff I got was really nice. Thanks to Mrs. Clause.