PDA
View Full Version :

Goodbye

Paplaz
08-21-2008, 08:57 PM
I tried to pose a question about a unit similar to the LS-200 P but it somehow got "lost" when admin tried to move it from the Multi Purpose Units section. Why it was "moved" I can only guess. This will probably never see the forum either. Looks like "selective" filtering of posts to remove any adverse, negative or competitive comparison.

SL

LONGEVITY
08-22-2008, 02:49 AM
Sorry for the troubles. Other manufacturers questions are welcome here, but you posted it in Longevity Welder sections. We tried to move it to Other Manufacturer section and accidentally left the copy in place. When we deleted the copy it also removed the post we moved to other manufacturer section. Since you are not an advertising company, your post had nothing wrong with it other than being in the wrong place.

I recall your post was not that long. Please feel free to repost it in Other Manufacturers section where it belongs. We do not filter anything and we are sad to see you leave. As soon as your post was deleted, we emailed you telling you we made a mistake in the movement of your post to the right forum and asked you to re-post it.

If you have a questions, please post it in the appropriate section. We messed up in moving the original post and we are sorry for that.

Thanks

Gadget
08-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Paplaz,
Please reconsider your decision to leave this forum. I'm sure the loss of your post was an error that was not intentional. This forum is really a good forum full of people who care more about welding and welding discussion than whether you have a major brand or not.
Gadget