PDA
View Full Version :

Gadget's cnc table

Kendrick
09-22-2010, 05:51 PM
I am sure its in here some where but I cant get the menus and some of the pages to work properly does any one happen to have a link to it?
I cant even get to the contest page :/ get a error page asking to admin to be notified.

also has any one tried cnc based welding?

Gadget
09-22-2010, 06:27 PM
I am sure its in here some where but I cant get the menus and some of the pages to work properly does any one happen to have a link to it?
I cant even get to the contest page :/ get a error page asking to admin to be notified.

also has any one tried cnc based welding?

Hi Kendrick and welcome to the forum. The forum was recently hacked and the developers are trying to reconstruct it. Some of the links on this site are broken and should be fixed shortly. Some of the photos and links are failing due to the hacking. (they deleted the entire server file system).
Please be patient, we will get it fixed. One of the links that is failing is the contest post. Simon will make some special accommodations to compensate for this inconvenience.
Welcome again and I hope you stick around.
Dan

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Kendrick,
You can see my table in action on Youtube search for Gadget047. That will work until the links are fixed.
I haven't heard of anyone here doing CNC welding.
Dan

Kendrick
09-22-2010, 09:38 PM
I had a bad fealing about that... I can understand the pain all to well :( and per standard just after submitting this I go and find your tables thred... lol thats just what kind of day its been...

Gadget
09-23-2010, 06:37 AM
They've been trying to reconstruct the forum for about two weeks now. We were on a newer version of VBulletin and will be back on that when the dust has cleared. This is really a great place when all is working properly. I think members have been holding off posting too much till we are back on the new version, it should pick up a bunch then.
When you get a chance post a bit about yourself in the introduce yourself section. Also, when the forum is fully reconstructed we have a contest going for a free MIG welder, be sure to enter that. The odds have been running about 1 in 15.
Dan