PDA
View Full Version :

Any StarCraft 2 Players?

weldingtwopotatoes
08-16-2010, 03:30 AM
I'm not much of a game player but I loved the first StarCraft when it came out 12 years ago, so I had to buy StarCraft 2 and I just finished the campaign. What a great game, any other players on here?

ahack3r
08-17-2010, 10:39 PM
I use to be a hardcore gamer (i have 4 computers priced over $2,000. 2 Xbox 360's, 1 PS3, 1 PS1, 4 gameboys, 1 DSI, 1 PSP) but I've stopped lately and got hooked on welding instead :)

what are your computer specs? does it play starcraft 2 well?

weldingtwopotatoes
08-18-2010, 02:55 AM
My computer is old and it only runs the game with all the settings turned way down, but it's good enough to play the game. I finished the campaign set on Casual. Now it's time to play it again set on Normal. This game is probably going to get me to upgrade my computer, which is sad because it runs everything I need fine except the game.

Wow, if you cut back on the electronics you should be able to get a welder no problem.

ahack3r
08-19-2010, 01:53 AM
very cool. well I've been trying to sell them all but never have the time to manage a craigslist or ebay post.

would you be interested? I'll send you specs of my best desktop.

weldingtwopotatoes
08-20-2010, 12:33 AM
very cool. well I've been trying to sell them all but never have the time to manage a craigslist or ebay post.

would you be interested? I'll send you specs of my best desktop.

I appreciate the offer but I do the craigslist thing religiously, I got wine coming out the wazoo so it's usually not hard to trade for things that I need.

ahack3r
08-20-2010, 01:19 AM
I appreciate the offer but I do the craigslist thing religiously, I got wine coming out the wazoo so it's usually not hard to trade for things that I need.

alright, good luck finding a deal.