PDA
View Full Version :

Hey Gadget!

poodle
08-01-2010, 05:53 PM
If you look at the thread on hobbies I posted a pic that is way to big. I then tried to delete the photo but I could not. I figure that if anyone would know how you resize it you would. My son usually helps me with my goofs but he is off rock climbing in Austin.

Gadget
08-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Poodle, what operating system do you use, Windows 7, Windows XP or something else? I can send you the image resize utility.
I can delete the photo for you if you like, you can email me the photo and I will resize it for you. I used to be able to resize and reupload but with the new forum I can no longer do that.

poodle
08-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I have XP. I am having a little trouble with it right at the moment it will not let me open Explorer. I am using firefox now. I downloaded MS resizer, but I cannot get it to open either. I will E-mail it to you. Thanks

Gadget
08-01-2010, 06:59 PM
I have already resized and posted your photo. You don't open the image resizer, just right click on your photo or photos and select resize image. Use the advanced option and resize original image instead of making a smaller copy. Select 800X600 for the image size.

poodle
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Thank you sir. I used to think I knew a little about computers but the more I use one the dumber I feel. Thanks again.