PDA
View Full Version :

2010 MODEL LONGEVITY WeldAll 200PI + Elite Carbon Helmet Contest Ending: 08/31/2010

LONGEVITY
06-17-2010, 03:18 PM
CONTEST UNTIL August 31st 2010 FOR THE 2010 MODEL LONGEVITY WELDALL 200PI (http://www.longevity-inc.com/productdetail_229/Multi-Purpose-Units/WeldAll-200PI.php)

Last time we gave away our LONGEVITY WeldAll 200PI (http://www.longevity-inc.com/productdetail_229/Multi-Purpose-Units/WeldAll-200PI.php) and the ForceCut 80 AMP Plasma Cutter. With our current contest, we are please to offer the NEW 2010 Model LONGEVITY WeldAll 200PI (http://www.longevity-inc.com/productdetail_229/Multi-Purpose-Units/WeldAll-200PI.php)and the Elite Carbon Fiber Welding Auto-Darkening Helmet (http://www.longevity-inc.com/productdetail_44/Welding-Helmets/Elite-Carbon-Fiber.php).

The LONGEVITY WeldAll 200pi features an ACDC 200AMP TIG Welder with a 50amp full continuous pilot arc plasma cutter along with a 140amp stick welder. All this can be yours for FREE!

Here are the requirements:

The Requirements:

1. You will also need to have 75 New Posts from today (You are responsible to post your current count of posts in this thread prior to entering the contest.) If you are planning to enter, please enter your current post count in a reply to this thread.

2. You will need to have an AVATAR (http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/welding-forum-advice-questions-suggestions/1003-avatars-signatures-how-do-i-avatar.html).

3. You will need to have a SIGNATURE (http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/welding-forum-advice-questions-suggestions/1003-avatars-signatures-how-do-i-avatar.html) stating what equipment you have or what equipment you previously used.

4. You will need to add an additional 5 pictures of your work or future projects to our Picture Gallery (http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/gallery/).

The Winner Will be Announced August 31st 2010 via youtube video in our newly built drum roll twothumbsup. The winner will also have to add themselves to the try before you buy program (http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/try-before-you-buy-program/) featured on our forum, they must keep the unit for 1 year from the end date of the contest, and the winner will have to show at least 4 pictures of the machine in action on our welding projects and pictures (http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/welding-projects-pictures/) section. Once you have met all 4 requirements, please DEMAND to enter by replying to this thread. This is a $1600+ value and the machine is going to be the best ever built by LONGEVITY!

Good Luck!

Gadget
06-17-2010, 03:32 PM
My current post count is 2166 in case I decide to enter the contest. Thanks Longevity for another great contest.
Gadget

LONGEVITY
06-17-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks for considering Dan. You post count is currently unmatched!

tjjolle
06-17-2010, 04:15 PM
I have a total of 5 (FIVE) posts, not including this one. I guess I should get busy posting and stop spending all my time reading and looking at everybody's projects. Much thanks to Longevity for having such an awesome contest and the chance to win this cool machine and helmet. In this thread there is one original post and two replies, three including mine. Hope I read the rules right:)

KHK
06-17-2010, 08:29 PM
I have 1157 posts It would seam that I talk to much!!! Thanks for the new contest!

tomsign
06-18-2010, 09:58 AM
THANKS LONGEVITY FOR A NEW CONTEST
WISH EVERYONE LUCK!!! ON THE NEW CONTEST!!!!
since I won the last one, I am going to be setting this one out
AND CHEERING YOU ON FROM THE SIDE LINES
Tomsign

LONGEVITY-SALES
06-18-2010, 12:37 PM
The odds of winning this contest are GREAT! The winner of this contest gets a machine that can weld and cut all conductive materials and gets the top of the line face protection to boot! CoolMan

Good luck and happy posting! :D

BearNPum
06-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Currently at 198 posts. Nice looking machine, and I could sure use it.

Mellotron
06-18-2010, 07:49 PM
Wow! You folks don't fool around on these contests! This is very generous!

weldingtwopotatoes
06-20-2010, 12:59 AM
My current post count is 159.

minnfatz
06-22-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm hoping I get my new 200PI in time to win a new 200PI.GreenCool

Mike94531
06-25-2010, 02:52 AM
Current post count 22, with full intentions of adding 75 or more before the clock ticks down.

thanks,

Mike

Bluesman
06-25-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm game. Let's play.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

My Post count is 114.

whitescout
06-27-2010, 08:29 PM
I have 8 posts, and would like to enter, after I get busy posting!!!!

jdchmiel
06-28-2010, 07:24 PM
I have 1 post :)

arandall
06-30-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm going to win one of these contests!! My current post count near as I can tell is 523.

Thanks Longevity for another shot at winning a nice machine.

Cheers,
Art R.

jakazz
06-30-2010, 02:24 PM
well here goes I'm in post count........28 and I demand to enter

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

heres my signature that I just installed

22lambo
07-03-2010, 01:19 AM
I really hope I will win because being able to weld aluminum will help me out SO much! I better start making some things and taking pictures. I will post my pulse jet engine pictures as well. Good luck everyone!

Gadget
07-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Since I already have a 200PI (and love it) I will sit on the sidelines for this contest and let the rest of you have better odds of winning.
Dan

Charley Davidson
07-08-2010, 06:43 AM
My post count is 1 (with this post) I'll see if I can contribute enough worthwhile posts to get in the running for this good looking machine and helmet.

matteh99
07-08-2010, 09:34 PM
I have 388 posts as of right now. I don't know if I will be able to make 75 posts in time. I am buying a house that needs a bunch of fixing so that will take up most of my time.
Eric

Gadget
07-09-2010, 05:40 AM
I hope you can make the post count Eric, the odds of winning are really great.

jbman45
07-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Not sure what happened here? Thought I posted a start count at 211 but don't see it?? Maybe the system lost one.....or maybe it was in my dreams?? But anyway current count is 221 if I decide to enter. I would love one of those new machines but true to form my current Longevity continues to work great!!

poodle
07-09-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm in, post count at 9.

matteh99
07-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Gadget,
I will need to get internet at my new place :) Right now I have to go to my parents place which is a few miles away.

Oh well get to be a happy home owner.

Eric

Gadget
07-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Gadget,
I will need to get internet at my new place :) Right now I have to go to my parents place which is a few miles away.

Oh well get to be a happy home owner.

Eric
Congrats on the homeowner status Eric.

poodle
07-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Well the wife has yet to give permission to buy a new mach. but she did give me permission to win one.

stickomatic
07-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Longevity, I want to say thanks for accepting my blogs into your forum, what a great idea! I'd like to enter your welder givaway and take a chance at winning what looks to be one of the most advance combination welding /cutting systems available anywhere! I've posted just 2 blogs up to this point but intend put in the effort I need to "get 'er done " with all 75 needed to be concidered in the contest. Now , how do I find my own" avatar" and where do I write my "signature" outlining my tools , projects and experiance ? Thanks again Stickomatic

Gadget
07-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Hi Longevity, I want to say thanks for accepting my blogs into your forum, what a great idea! I'd like to enter your welder givaway and take a chance at winning what looks to be one of the most advance combination welding /cutting systems available anywhere! I've posted just 2 blogs up to this point but intend put in the effort I need to "get 'er done " with all 75 needed to be concidered in the contest. Now , how do I find my own" avatar" and where do I write my "signature" outlining my tools , projects and experiance ? Thanks again Stickomatic
Hi Stickomatic,
You don't need 75 blog posts, just 75 posts in the forum. You are welcome to use the blog however and are encouraged to do so. Just don't feel that you have to complete the requirements as blog posts.
As for avatar and signature, you will find the settings to add an avatar and signature at the top right of the forum. Click on Settings to bring up your profile, then go to My Settings on the left side of the page (you may have to scroll down a bit), this will bring up the area where you can edit your signature and avatar. You can upload a custom avatar there. Avatar size needs to be 80X80 pixels or less and can be a jpg or gif file. If you need any further help send me a pm or post request for help on the forum.
Dan

Buckcp
07-25-2010, 01:54 PM
I demand to enter this contest, as per instructions. This is my first post after adding avatar and equipment owned in signature

Gadget
07-25-2010, 03:52 PM
I demand to enter this contest, as per instructions. This is my first post after adding avatar and equipment owned in signature

Atta boy Buck, jump right in applaud . If you need any help posting the required 5 photos to the gallery let me know.
Dan

Buckcp
07-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Dan,
do the 5 photos need to be posted in gallery, or just posts?

Gadget
07-26-2010, 06:27 AM
They need to be in the Gallery Buck. I like to post a lot of mine in both places. They are good in the posts but can be easier to find later in the gallery.

SICFabrications
07-26-2010, 04:17 PM
i have 6 posts (7 if ya count this one) got a signature, but dang, do i REALLY have to list EVERY machine that i have? and will start uploading projects, repairs and rebuild pics now

wait.... how do i put project pics on this forum?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

just checking to see if my signature worked

Gadget
07-26-2010, 06:11 PM
.... how do i put project pics on this forum?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

just checking to see if my signature worked

When posting on the forum you click on the link Manage Attachments. You can upload from there. You will also need 5 photos in the gallery. Just click on the Gallery button on the nav bar then go to members gallery and add your photos. They will show under your username folder.

SICFabrications
07-26-2010, 07:50 PM
When posting on the forum you click on the link Manage Attachments. You can upload from there. You will also need 5 photos in the gallery. Just click on the Gallery button on the nav bar then go to members gallery and add your photos. They will show under your username folder.

check some of those pics out.... about 90 percent of the work that i do, i have to sign non-disclosure agreements on, therefore i am not allowed to post completed or whole job pics.... but i have posted a few

wellis77
08-12-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm in. Currently have 71 posts but I can easily make 75. I need to get a few more pics up and an avatar but that is no worries. Thanks for this contest, would save me a bunch of coin since I'm planning to buy a Plasma and TIG. This would get me a few more options on my MIG.

As of now I have over 75 posts, added an avatar, pics in the gallery, and signature in place. I'm good to go. Still 18 days??? CRAZY!!!

Buckcp
08-12-2010, 07:54 AM
When reading requirments of contest I thought the 75 posts would be hard requirement to fill. Thanks to all the interesting projects, questions and answers everyone shares so freely here, it was a easy requirment to fulfill. I just wanted to thank Longevity and this site for producing such great products and putting on these contests.
Sincerely,
Buck

wellis77
08-12-2010, 11:18 AM
That's the same thing I though Buck. I figured there was no way in less than a month I could have 75, low and behold, here I am. I think it's great they day these contests. This is a great forum. Already one of my favorites.

gilly
08-12-2010, 01:34 PM
I like this forum also,but it will probably still be hard for me to get 75 posts because I don't talk very much anyway.But i'll take a stab at it.I hope I get the picture size problem figured out.I downloaded a resizer,just need to know how to use it.

Gadget
08-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Gilly,
What resizer did you download? I can connect to you with your permission and walk you through the process if needed. Just let me know.
Dan

gilly
08-13-2010, 03:27 PM
I downloaded that Microsoft resizer you recommended.But i'm not very good with a computer.I just got this one about 3 years ago I think.It's a windows Vista.And I just started to really try and figure things out.It downloaded,I got the icon to prove it,but do not know what else to do.I tried to right click on some pictures,but it does not give me anything about resizing.Thanks.

Gadget
08-13-2010, 04:04 PM
1822If the MS resizer is installed correctly right clicking on a photo should give the option to resize pictures as seen below.

Dan

gilly
08-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks Gadget,it must not be right because I do not get the options you show above.

gilly
08-14-2010, 12:25 PM
OK Dan, I have a resizer installed,and I do get the resizer menu to come up.Now I will have try and understand how it all works.Thanks.

Gadget
08-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Gilly, I always use the advanced button and select the option to change the original photos, then use the 800X600 size as the finished size. That size displays best on the forum.
Dan

gilly
08-14-2010, 01:34 PM
Thanks Gadget,will that change my original photo's permanently?

Gadget
08-14-2010, 03:03 PM
If you select the option to resize originals yes. If you use the simple resize option (not advanced) it will create a smaller copy leaving the original intact. if your photo is called picture1.jpg for example the simple resize will create a new photo called picture1(small).jpg or something like that and leave the original untouched.

gilly
08-14-2010, 06:00 PM
One more question please. Do I have to resize to post a picture in the gallery?I read in there somewhere that if the pic was to big it would automatically resize it.I am going to try to post a few pic's in there,and didn't want to mess it up.

Gadget
08-14-2010, 07:26 PM
I just checked the Gallery settings. It looks like the size will be reduced for anything over 1028X1028. I don't think you will mess anything up either way though. If it doesn't display properly delete the image and load a smaller size.

gilly
08-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Thank's Gadget,i'm through picking your brain for now.Ha Ha. I appreciate you taking the time.

Guy

gilly
08-18-2010, 05:37 PM
I currently have 77 posts and counting.Put me in the contest please and thank you.

ahack3r
08-19-2010, 02:00 AM
just in case my other post was not noticed on the other posting of the contest:

I currently have 44 posts, 5 pictures, an avatar and a signature stating my equipment. I would love to enter the contest!

arandall
08-27-2010, 01:54 PM
OK - I believe I qualify, so I demand to be entered. As of 06/30/2010 my post count was 523, and it's currently at 630, and I believe I have enought pictures in the gallery.
Once again, Longevity is offering a really nice prize for the winner.

Cheers,
Art R.

SICFabrications
08-27-2010, 02:23 PM
as of july 26th of this year (refer to post #34 of this thread), i had no signature, no avatar, and only 6 posts... i am well over 220 more than the 6 posts, have the signature, avatar, and i believe i have 21 pics in the gallery, and several more on the forum.... i also demand to enter hoping to win a good welding machine...

Charley Davidson
08-27-2010, 03:04 PM
as of july 26th of this year, i had no signature, no avatar, and only 6 posts... i am well over 220 more than the 6 posts, have the signature, avatar, and i believe i have 21 pics in the gallery, and several more on the forum.... i also demand to enter hoping to win a good welding machine...
After looking at your signature listing your tools I mean toys I feel really bad entering this contest knowing that I could very well be the one to knock you out of winning this much needed addition to your small arsenal. But I'm gonna give it a shot any way. I need one more pic in the gallery and I've met all my requirements for the contest.

SICFabrications
08-27-2010, 03:19 PM
After looking at your signature listing your tools I mean toys I feel really bad entering this contest knowing that I could very well be the one to knock you out of winning this much needed addition to your small arsenal. But I'm gonna give it a shot any way. I need one more pic in the gallery and I've met all my requirements for the contest.

all is fair in lo..... wait.... all's fair in war =)) it's all good =)) if ya do get it, im drivin over and gonna use it to see if i wanna buy one tho, i tend to be real demanding of a tool.... i mean toy...lol

matteh99
08-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Has any one done a count for how many people have entered so far? I have done it in the past but I am feeling lazy.

Charley Davidson
08-27-2010, 07:20 PM
I was wondering the same

Good luck to all who entered but better luck to me, I really need this.

Met all the requirements now so I'm in for sure.

KHK
08-28-2010, 07:57 AM
From what I see there are NO entries to the contest. You must DEMAND to be entered.

Something Like.. I have more added than the 75 posts, an avatar, five pictures in the photo album,etc and I DEMAND to be entered in the contest.

Althogh I meet the needs as a moderator I am not in the contest.

Charley Davidson
08-28-2010, 01:20 PM
I demand to be in the contest, I have met all the requirements so I demand you to put my name in the drawing and I demand you to pick my name in the drawing. I demand it damn-it.

Thank you

arandall
08-28-2010, 01:31 PM
I think I'm in - I did demand to be entered yesterday.

Art R.

Bluesman
08-29-2010, 07:36 AM
I demand to be in the contest, I have met all the requirements so I demand you to put my name in the drawing and I demand you to pick my name in the drawing. I demand it damn-it.

Thank you
I about spewed coke all over my screen when I read this. I think you at least deserve some points for the humor value if nothing else! LOL

gilly
08-29-2010, 08:31 AM
I about spewed coke all over my screen when I read this. I think you at least deserve some points for the humor value if nothing else! LOL

Me too! Charley your a nut. lol. Oh and I just asked to be entered,so just to be safe, I'm going to demand to be entered into the contest also.Thanks.

Charley Davidson
08-29-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm glad you guys get my humor, sometimes on these forums people take everything wrong and get offended easily, Glad I could make you spew liquids hope it came through your noses too :) Good luck to all who entered

Bluesman
08-29-2010, 05:09 PM
just for clarification purposes, are the 5 images to be uploaded to the longevity gallery or member's categories? I wasn't sure if it mattered but I wanted to make certain that I didn't upload anything to the wrong spot and get left out of the contest on a technicality.

Gadget
08-29-2010, 06:25 PM
just for clarification purposes, are the 5 images to be uploaded to the longevity gallery or member's categories? I wasn't sure if it mattered but I wanted to make certain that I didn't upload anything to the wrong spot and get left out of the contest on a technicality.
I'm pretty sure anywhere in the Gallery will be ok but is easier to spot if it is in your member folder.

tjjolle
08-29-2010, 09:07 PM
I would like to officially state that I have met all of the requirements of the contest, and I now "DEMAND" to be entered also. I have attached a list of synonyms for DEMAND just to make sure the message is clearly stated:

appeal (http://thesaurus.com/browse/appeal), application (http://thesaurus.com/browse/application), arrogation, bid (http://thesaurus.com/browse/bid), bidding, call (http://thesaurus.com/browse/call), call for, charge (http://thesaurus.com/browse/charge), claim (http://thesaurus.com/browse/claim), clamor (http://thesaurus.com/browse/clamor), command (http://thesaurus.com/browse/command), counterclaim, entreatment, entreaty (http://thesaurus.com/browse/entreaty), exaction, impetration, imploration, importunity, imposition, inquiry (http://thesaurus.com/browse/inquiry), insistence, interest (http://thesaurus.com/browse/interest), interrogation, lien, necessity (http://thesaurus.com/browse/necessity), need (http://thesaurus.com/browse/need), occasion (http://thesaurus.com/browse/occasion), order (http://thesaurus.com/browse/order), petition (http://thesaurus.com/browse/petition), plea (http://thesaurus.com/browse/plea), prayer (http://thesaurus.com/browse/prayer), pursuit (http://thesaurus.com/browse/pursuit), requirement (http://thesaurus.com/browse/requirement), requisition (http://thesaurus.com/browse/requisition), rush (http://thesaurus.com/browse/rush), sale (http://thesaurus.com/browse/sale), search (http://thesaurus.com/browse/search), solicitation, stipulation (http://thesaurus.com/browse/stipulation), suit (http://thesaurus.com/browse/suit), supplication, trade (http://thesaurus.com/browse/trade), ultimatum (http://thesaurus.com/browse/ultimatum), use (http://thesaurus.com/browse/use), vogue (http://thesaurus.com/browse/vogue), want (http://thesaurus.com/browse/want)

If you could kindly place my rolling ball with my name into a jar of Honey until 8/31/2010 to allow for easy retrieval once the lotto machine is put to use.

Thanks,
Taun

weldingtwopotatoes
08-29-2010, 09:10 PM
I have met the requirement for the contest and DEMAND to be entered.

Gadget: I accidentally uploaded the same image to two different categories and I can't figure out how to delete it. I was trying to upload all the images to the member’s gallery but uploaded one to the Longevity gallery. If you could help me delete the duplicate in the Longevity gallery that would be great.

Charley Davidson
08-30-2010, 12:03 AM
I believe all of my images are in the Longevity gallery, if I need to put them elsewhere I demand to know :)

Gadget
08-30-2010, 05:54 AM
The contest rule for Gallery photos is as follows.
"4. You will need to add an additional 5 pictures of your work or future projects to our Picture Gallery." The Picture Gallery in the original contest announcement is a link. Clicking on that link takes you to the root of the Gallery so any photos in the Gallery whether in Members or the Longevity section should count.

Charley Davidson
08-30-2010, 12:07 PM
I wanna thank Longevity, all the posters, Gadget, My Mom & Dad, The internet and God

Practicing my acceptance speach :)

Buckcp
08-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Now that was funny Charley.

Bluesman
08-30-2010, 12:20 PM
I wanna thank Longevity, all the posters, Gadget, My Mom & Dad, The internet and God

Practicing my acceptance speach :)
Slow yer roll their slick, I got seniority on ya! :)

Charley Davidson
08-30-2010, 12:26 PM
Slow yer roll their slick, I got seniority on ya! :)

So did Faith Hill on Kerry Underwood lol WHAAAAAAT!!!!!!

Bluesman
08-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I have uploaded not 5 additional photos, BUT 6.... BAM! I'm such an overachiever! I need to win this here 200 PI so I can promote the quality products sold by our friends at Longevity. The 160 PI that we bought for the shop is constantly turning heads and I would love to be able to show a larger machine on behalf of the Longevity brand name. That, plus the fact I need one I can take home with me and use at my disposal anytime I choose too :) It would give me great honor and pleasure to have the responsibility of leading by example to this group of youngins in my classes and maybe, just maybe, get them hooked on the fine Longevity product line....

My nose is browner than Charley Davidson's nowCoolMan...

I have only about 4 or 5 posts left to make... and I'm in.GreenSmoking

SICFabrications
08-30-2010, 03:00 PM
it might be more beneficial to let me win, therefore i can try and put my stamp on the machine..... the pro and up and coming pros around these neck of the woods put weight with my words.... "well, if stan with SIC Fab says its good, then by george, it should last me a lifetime" ...well, cause they know that i try to make my stick welds look like tig and i try to make my mig welds look like tig and i try to make my tig welds look like (insert something funny here, please)

i think longevity should give away multiple machines.... 1 per active applicant into the sweepstakes.... thats how ya settle the matter...

Bluesman
08-30-2010, 03:11 PM
I don't know what is up with the picture upload thing but those 6 photos I told ya'll I uploaded... Well, they pissadeared and were nowhere to be found, guess the internets ate them.. Anyway I just spent the past hour wrestling with the stupid computer and internets trying to get em uploading one more again. So, if somebody don't mind, will you please see if'n them suckers are there or not cause I think this internet is out to get me.

Should be a total of 16 images under my name cause I already had 10.

3 more posts and I will be winning that machine tomorrow.

that is all.

SICFabrications
08-30-2010, 03:14 PM
i counted 16 pics in yer dilly...... stop tryin to be mr. over-achiever

Gadget
08-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Stan,
Quote "well, if stan with SIC Fab says its good, then by george, it should last me a lifetime"

What is it Stan or George. Poor Simon won't know who to send it to. ;-)

SICFabrications
08-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Stan,
Quote "well, if stan with SIC Fab says its good, then by george, it should last me a lifetime"

What is it Stan or George. Poor Simon won't know who to send it to. ;-)

tooo funny! im just tryin to mimic the southern lingo is all.... im a transplant from ireland, remember?

Bluesman
08-30-2010, 04:00 PM
I want to know how to divide my pics up into categories or separate albums... I saw some listed like Tomsign's Cart and such, and think I would like to be able to separate them out like that so they would be easier to find. Hopefully I have the upload thing figured out and can move on to the making of separate albums if one of you computer saavy fellers could head me in the right direction I would be much appreciative.

matteh99
08-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I have met the requirements and I demand to be entered in the contest.

Wahoo I made it.

Eric

Gadget
08-30-2010, 05:49 PM
I want to know how to divide my pics up into categories or separate albums... I saw some listed like Tomsign's Cart and such, and think I would like to be able to separate them out like that so they would be easier to find. Hopefully I have the upload thing figured out and can move on to the making of separate albums if one of you computer saavy fellers could head me in the right direction I would be much appreciative.
When in the Gallery go into the Members gallery and upload a photo, it will create a member gallery folder for you. Once that is created you can go in your member gallery and create new folders for separate projects.

Buckcp
08-30-2010, 05:56 PM
Having met the requirements I also demand to be placed in this contest. Hmmm, I'm usually not this demanding, really, I'm not.

whitescout
08-30-2010, 06:21 PM
I Demand to be entered in this contest, as I have met all requirements. Thanks for the chance, and everybody wish me luck!!!! ;)

Bluesman
08-30-2010, 07:51 PM
I have now fully met all said requirements and hereby "DEMAND" to be entered! I will be emailing you the address to ship my machine too shortly :)

poodle
08-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Well I thought all you had to do was enter but I guess I demand .....(lost where I was going with this) to be entered again!

Charley Davidson
08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
it might be more beneficial to let me win, therefore i can try and put my stamp on the machine..... the pro and up and coming pros around these neck of the woods put weight with my words.... "well, if stan with SIC Fab says its good, then by george, it should last me a lifetime" ...well, cause they know that i try to make my stick welds look like tig and i try to make my mig welds look like tig and i try to make my tig welds look like (Charley Davidson's welds)

i think longevity should give away multiple machines.... 1 per active applicant into the sweepstakes.... thats how ya settle the matter...

I inserted it in the quote above

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

I have now fully met all said requirements and hereby "DEMAND" to be entered! I will be emailing you the address to ship my machine too shortly :)

I emailed it for you, you can thank me later. God it's like Christmas eve here at my shop anxiously awaiting Santa Clause

Gadget
08-31-2010, 06:38 AM
Last chance today everyone. Be sure you are entered and have qualified. Good luck to all entrants. I am staying out of this one since I already have a 200PI. Someone is going to be very happy.
Dan

KHK
08-31-2010, 09:14 AM
Good Luck to ALL!!!

ahack3r
08-31-2010, 11:54 AM
today is the day!! :D good luck everyone!

Bluesman
08-31-2010, 12:20 PM
What time today is the deadline?

wellis77
08-31-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm curious about that too...

Bluesman
08-31-2010, 12:29 PM
I am as anxious as rat holed up in a cheese store.

wellis77
08-31-2010, 01:38 PM
WOW, that's anxious... Grab a glass of milk, the cheese is bugged... You're gonna get WHACKED!!!

Gadget
08-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Typically, it takes a few days to go through the entrants and qualifications. Then they hold the drawing. Last time they took a video of the process and posted it. New entries will be closed as of midnight tonight. As I recall Victor made a nice rotating drum for the entries to be mixed well, we'll probably see that in action this time.

SICFabrications
08-31-2010, 05:31 PM
im nervous as a hooker on dollar night.... guess i'll just wait it out building something in the mean time =))

gilly
08-31-2010, 06:00 PM
im nervous as a hooker on dollar night.... guess i'll just wait it out building something in the mean time =))

Yea,like a new welding cart for the 200PI that i'll have to buy because I never win anything.But I have my fingers crossed.

Charley Davidson
08-31-2010, 07:00 PM
according to my calculations there are only 11 entrants in the contest, with allowing time for shipping we all could use it one month a year and declare us all winners :)

ahack3r
08-31-2010, 07:30 PM
I'm as nervous as a big horn buck on open season.

weldingtwopotatoes
09-01-2010, 02:26 AM
it might be more beneficial to let me win, therefore i can try and put my stamp on the machine..... the pro and up and coming pros around these neck of the woods put weight with my words.... "well, if stan with SIC Fab says its good, then by george, it should last me a lifetime" ...well, cause they know that i try to make my stick welds look like tig and i try to make my mig welds look like tig and i try to make my tig welds look like (insert something funny here, please)

Since people are sucking up to win, I just have to say that I will be in Fremont tomorrow and Thursday so I can swing by and pick it up, saving you the hassle and cost of having to ship it. :)

All kidding aside, I wish everyone luck, all the guys that qualified seem like good people so whoever wins the welder it will go to a good home.

Bluesman
09-01-2010, 06:47 AM
If I win, I will give all you guys visitation rights. Supervised visitation rights mind you, but visitation rights just the same. LOL

SICFabrications
09-01-2010, 07:03 AM
lmao @ supervised visitation.... next, you'll be asking for child support, yeah?

Bluesman
09-01-2010, 07:52 AM
lmao @ supervised visitation.... next, you'll be asking for child support, yeah?

Well, of course, the kid has to have consumables don't it? :)

LONGEVITY
09-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

We will have a winner announced tomorrow. Also, a new contest will go LIVE tomorrow as well! Best of luck to everyone.

Charley Davidson
09-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

We will have a winner announced tomorrow. Also, a new contest will go LIVE tomorrow as well! Best of luck to everyone.

This forum rocks!!!!!!!!

Bluesman
09-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Simon, you are the man!

Charley Davidson
09-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Hopefully "Simon says" The winner is .............. drum roll ............... well you know

LONGEVITY
09-01-2010, 05:09 PM
The winner will be announced tomorrow via our newly built drumroll, thanks to Victor. We will post the youtube video here so everyone know there are no favorites. twothumbsup

Whomever is pulled out of this bad boy will get a chance to weld something with a very nice machine!. This time, we hope the winner has some time to post his projects on here instead of welding non stop!

Drumroll.....

cheersicon

Bluesman
09-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Any idea of what time? I would LOVE to watch this live! But, I know that is probably a far fetched notion unless you guys have streaming capability... But, even if you don't that is ok. I will email my ship to address to you and that way you can go ahead and ship it in the morning.

:)

SICFabrications
09-01-2010, 08:06 PM
what are ya talkin, there buddy..... it's already enroute here... will be here in the a.m.

Gadget
09-02-2010, 06:00 AM
Simon will probably post the video in prime time. At least that's my best guess.

Bluesman
09-02-2010, 06:50 AM
what are ya talkin, there buddy..... it's already enroute here... will be here in the a.m.

Yes, I know, it must stop at the UPS distribution center overnight on it's way here. I already checked the tracking number. LOL

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Simon will probably post the video in prime time. At least that's my best guess.

What time exactly would that be in freeweldingforum.com time? LOL... I would be willing to bet that if everyone knew what time it was going to be that it wouldn't matter what hour of the day was picked, IT would be prime time. LOL

Gadget
09-02-2010, 07:14 AM
My best guess would be from 6 to 10PM eastern.

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Hey Everyone! This is Veronica. Just wanted to give everyone the final count for the contest. We will be recording the drawing shortly.
We wish everyone luck! twothumbsup

Tjjolle
Charley Davidson
KHK
tomsign
weldingtwopotatoes
whitescout
Bluesman
arandall
matteh99
poodle
Buckcp
SICFabrications
gilly
Charley Davidson

Thank You to everyone who joined the contest. We appreciate your time and efforts! CoolMan

Buckcp
09-02-2010, 01:36 PM
I've NEVER been in a drawing with such great odds

wellis77
09-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Huh, somewhere I missed something because my name is NOT listed...

KHK
09-02-2010, 03:08 PM
I just talked to Simon and asked to be removed from the contest. He said that It was a mistake and he would take care of it. This will improve everyones odds.

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Hello wellis77,

I completely apologize! I could have sworn you were on the list! oopsiconNo worries, we haven't done the drawing yet. You will be added and we wish you lots of luck!

Also, KHK, thank you for your call. We will remove you from the contest. We thank you for posting and being part of our forum.rockonicon

Regards,
Veronica

Bluesman
09-02-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm so excited, I be shakin like a chihuahua trying to pass a peach seed.

Charley Davidson
09-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I have to go babysit my grandson so won't get to see the drawing unless it happens in the very next few seconds so if I'm fortunate enough to win somebody please call me @ six one five - six two four- zero one four six if I'm not I want to be the first to congratulate the winner.

tjjolle
09-02-2010, 06:35 PM
If this is the only entries, then the ODDS are "REALLY GOOD" :)

Hey Everyone! This is Veronica. Just wanted to give everyone the final count for the contest. We will be recording the drawing shortly.
We wish everyone luck! twothumbsup

Tjjolle
Charley Davidson
KHK
tomsign
weldingtwopotatoes
whitescout
Bluesman
arandall
matteh99
poodle
Buckcp
SICFabrications
gilly
Charley Davidson

Thank You to everyone who joined the contest. We appreciate your time and efforts! CoolMan

Bluesman
09-02-2010, 06:50 PM
iagreeI ain't got no fingernails left... I need to get my Longevity fix before I get withdrawals...

whitescout
09-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Stop posting guys!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK EVEY TIME I CHECK BACK TO THE SITE!

I don't know why, I NEVER win these kind of thing!

SICFabrications
09-02-2010, 07:19 PM
bah!!! i ran around just to be able to check back on the drawin....... i thought it was to be shortly??????? i been all over this page like a homeless man on a hot pocket waitin to see

Gadget
09-02-2010, 07:28 PM
I think they are double checking all the entrants so there will be no errors.

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for joining the forums and participating. Veronica made a mistake earlier and almost forgot wellis77, but luckily we did not shoot the videos yet.

We shot the video earlier, but I forgot how to convert the files so youtube took forever to process and upload this 250+MB Video.... sorry for the delays.

Ok, so the winner of the contest is:

Watch and See:

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGg5nUzPtsc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XGg5nUzPtsc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Here is the direct link if the other one does not load:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGg5nUzPtsc

SICFabrications
09-02-2010, 07:41 PM
neeeeener, neeeeeener, neeeeeeener

Mellotron
09-02-2010, 07:42 PM

Congratulations! I bet you're happier than a dog in a hubcap factory.

gilly
09-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Way to go SIC,I figured you would get it.Congrat's

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Congratulations!!!! Please send us a PM with all your information First Name, Last Name, address, city, state, zip, phone, and email address. We will create an order and have it out for you tomorrow or so!

Thank you all for entering. I will be setting up a new contest on here shortly. I hope that sicfabrications puts our unit to the test and does not leave us!!!!! Congrats to SIC and thank you all!

Simon
LONGEVITY Welding

SICFabrications
09-02-2010, 07:46 PM
my wife just now figured out why i was doin the chicken dance across the kitchen floor

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Thank you all for entering. I will be setting up a new contest on here shortly. I hope that sicfabrications puts our unit to the test and does not leave us!!!!! Congrats to SIC and thank you all!

Simon
LONGEVITY Welding

awww, heck.... simon, i wouldnt leave ya'll.... i kinda like you guys

poodle
09-02-2010, 07:47 PM
You da man Stan!

Buckcp
09-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Congratulations Stan, looking forward to your review. But then we all look forward to your postings

Gadget
09-02-2010, 07:57 PM
Congrats Stan. Now you will get your chance to evaluate a quality welder.

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Everyone that wins usually leaves. I kinda was sad for a minute when you won! We enjoyed having your experience. DONT LEAVE US STAN, JUST DONT!

whitescout
09-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Congrats Stan!!! See guys,.... I told you I wouldn't win! Thanks for the chance Longevity!!!!!!!!

Bluesman
09-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Congratulations ol chap! I guess the next best thing than winning would be for you to win so now when I ask you questions you can't say, "I don't know about the knobs and controls on that particular machine cause mine is ol skool and I can hone it in." Now, you can just hook yours up and answer all my questions cause I'm pretty certain those controls and knobs on yours is the same as they are on this 160. :)

Gadget
09-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I would like to thank Tomsign, Torqueman, and the others who won and DID stick around. Thanks for your commitment too Stan. You have become the defacto expert here.
Dan

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Congrats Stan!!! See guys,.... I told you I wouldn't win! Thanks for the chance Longevity!!!!!!!!

New contest is coming! I am working late and hope to have something tonight!

arandall
09-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Congratulations SIC - you lucky dog!

Cheers,
Art R.

LONGEVITY
09-02-2010, 09:26 PM
I would like to thank Tomsign, Torqueman, and the others who won and DID stick around. Thanks for your commitment too Stan. You have become the defacto expert here.
Dan

Very true! Sorry guys did not mean to cut you out! Thank you for sticking around and making this place better!

PS Cant forget strube1369 (http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/members/strube1369.html)

KHK
09-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Dan

Ditto.

Congrats to Stan!applaudapplaudapplaudapplaudapplaudapplaudapp laud

ahack3r
09-02-2010, 09:44 PM

that was the best reaction to winning $1400 worth of welding gear.

SICFabrications
09-02-2010, 09:54 PM
actually, im still giddy like a sniper that was just offered 3 bucks per head count overlooking a giant crowd of insurgents... i think this is the first time ive won anything other than a few weld offs and a couple head counts....

Bluesman
09-02-2010, 10:09 PM
I talked to him earlier tonight after I found out he won and I can testify to the fact that he was as excited as a fat chick going to a Ricky Martin concert.

wellis77
09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
congratulations Stan!

Thanks Veronica and Simon for getting me put into the drawing and for putting together such cool opportunities for us as well as putting together this forum.

SICFabrications
09-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Congratulations! I bet you're happier than a dog in a hubcap factory.

happier than a puppy with 2 peters

tjjolle
09-02-2010, 10:46 PM
Congrats Stan!

Now to decide what to make with it.............

SICFabrications
09-02-2010, 11:32 PM
first project is some iron railing on the front porch of the new house... we close sept 13th

Charley Davidson
09-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I'll congratulate him later I busy licking my wounds right now

tomsign
09-03-2010, 05:07 AM
congratulatations Stan on the contest and also on the new House
will be looking forward to your posts
Tomsign

Gadget
09-03-2010, 06:09 AM
I'm enjoying this thread as much as if I won myself. Great reading.