PDA
View Full Version :

Why to buy Longevity

tjjolle
05-08-2010, 04:11 AM
I bought a forcecut 60D about 6 months ago. At first I was hesitant since it was made in China, but decided to buy after reading many testimonials. I must admit that I have recently had my plasma cutter fry on me, and my replacement also. But when I called Longevity, it was a quick no hassle process to get the replacements! This is what customer service is about! I still have not been able to determine if it was a fault of mine or the machine, but when I was using it- the capability of the machine was amazing!. I have opted to upgrade to one of the high end WeldAll models, and will share my projects and experiences later. I would recommend to anybody thinking about if they should purchase with Longevity to do it. I also appreciate how knowledgeable the sales reps are about their products and welding/cutting in general....Ive always dealt with Simon and Jessie, both of whom have really been great. Im a customer for life.

Gadget
05-08-2010, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum TJ. I'm sorry you have had problems but as you said, Simon and Jesse will take good care of you. We will be having a new contest in the near future. Usually the odds of winning a great machine are really good. Be sure to keep an eye out for it and participate in it. Post some photos of your work when you can.
Again, welcome.
Dan

LONGEVITY-SALES
05-21-2010, 10:42 AM
tjjolle,
It was a disappointment to hear that your machines failed on you as they did. I am having the situation investigated for possible causes of this failure. Our new IGBT line is going to have some of the most durable and capable machines on the market. Please contact me at our toll free # 877-566-4462 for any other questions that you may have about your replacement. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Mellotron
05-21-2010, 02:25 PM
IGBTs seem to be the way to go now for ultimate durability. They sure can take a beating. 10 years ago I used to do website work for an IGBT manufacturer here in Oregon. Back then IGBTs we unbelievably expensive!

tjjolle
05-22-2010, 03:58 PM
I appreciate your help and concern. That is again why I am a customer for life. I know that machines can have mishaps, but its the companies that back them up that make them worth buying. I must admit the down time while waiting for the new shipments to come in is killing me, but Im sure it will be worth the wait when I get my upgrade.
Thanks again.