PDA
View Full Version :

Make Magazine

matteh99
10-26-2009, 09:53 AM
I recently subscribed to Make Magazine. They have a ton of cool projects that people have made. Every thing from lawn chairs to fly robots, to a boat with a suspension, to a crocheted cozy for a bus and more. Most of the projects are more on the lines of a CNC plasma cutter than some large welded project. Definably neat stuff. I think a fair amount of the projects would be interesting to people here.

makezine.com: MAKE: technology on your time (http://www.makezine.com)

Maybe a place for Longevity to advertise?

Eric

KHK
10-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the Info!!

torqueman
11-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Looks interesting but any more project ideas and I will have to quit my job so I have the time. :-D

BearNPum
12-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Very Cool. Now when am I going to sleep?

jbman45
12-03-2009, 07:12 AM
That's a really good lead. I've seen copies of the instructions on occasion but this is the source for the "instructibles" site where there are many great ideas. If it doesn't bring it up go to instructibles.com and just peruse the projects.....no more free time left.....

vault
12-04-2009, 11:25 PM
seriously guys stop it I will never sleep.... I was out hunting a few weeks ago and found some old old fir beams that I was able to get a lot of gorgous clear VGF out of that I'm making raised panel head boards out of... I cann't keep stumbling on stuff.