PDA
View Full Version :

Longevity Welding Helmets Sale for Forum Members through Septermber 2009

LONGEVITY
08-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

We are offering 30% off existing sale prices for anyone who is interested in any welding helmet we offer.

This sale will last until the end of September. If you are interested, please give us a call to place the order.

Gadget
08-28-2009, 06:17 AM
I have a Longevity auto dark helmet and think it is great. I also have a mid price HF auto dark helmet. In my opinion the Longevity unit is much better. So, if you are interested in one of the Longevity helmets you should be happy with it.
Dan

KHK
08-28-2009, 09:49 AM
I have two Longevity helmets. I am very happy with both of them

jbman45
08-28-2009, 11:58 AM
I have three helmets and the Longevity one I have is the one I use. The great thing about it is the flexibility of changing darkening shades with an outside knob. I think this model starts with the "Advanced" line and is the one you want a higher grade since it works great with plasma cutting at the low shade of about 9 and can easily be turned up to 10 or so for TIG and 11 or higher for heavy arc welding. Great flexibility and comfortable to use....ask when you order for the models that have the external adjustments.

matteh99
09-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I got my longevity Pro-Black helmet a few weeks ago. It works great. Before then I bought a cheap helmet from Amazon.com because I had a gift credit there. The helmet was pretty flimsy and the darkening knob didn't do anything between 9 and 11 all of the adjustment was between 11 and 13. I ended up returning it and getting the Longevity helmet. The Longevity helmet cost more but it defiantly is a better made helmet. The head gear is better. The adjustment knob is better.