PDA
View Full Version :

Update

Jake
08-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Great news... I got the new plasma cutter, and it looked great. There was a little hitch on the first one, and so I was just a little nervous.

I didn't have the manuals because the link was down. Thanks to Customer Service for sending them to me.

I was working on a rack for canoes and kayaks, and my chop saw went belly up. Here goes the maiden voyage of the plasma... I turned on the power in the back of the unit and pinched one eye closed tightly. I was a little sceptical and looked for flames... nothing.... A whirring fan.

Ok, put on the ground clamp, and pull the trigger. WOW, a nice quiet sound of air, and a short pop of the power... AWESOME... now, I put it down on a piece of square tube and repeated the trigger pull, and to an audience of two... That was cool. Cut nicely.

Thanks Longevity!

LONGEVITY
08-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Great news... I got the new plasma cutter, and it looked great. There was a little hitch on the first one, and so I was just a little nervous.

I didn't have the manuals because the link was down. Thanks to Customer Service for sending them to me.

I was working on a rack for canoes and kayaks, and my chop saw went belly up. Here goes the maiden voyage of the plasma... I turned on the power in the back of the unit and pinched one eye closed tightly. I was a little sceptical and looked for flames... nothing.... A whirring fan.

Ok, put on the ground clamp, and pull the trigger. WOW, a nice quiet sound of air, and a short pop of the power... AWESOME... now, I put it down on a piece of square tube and repeated the trigger pull, and to an audience of two... That was cool. Cut nicely.

Thanks Longevity!

You are very welcome. We are fixing the manuals up so keep a lookout on the site for the never versions in a few weeks.

Thank you for the business. We are one phone call away in the future. Please post some pics of your work for others who do not believe a nice cutter can be so affordable.

cashman
01-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Yeah lets see some pics, I am skeptical!!!!
thanks.............josh

Uncle Ed
01-13-2010, 02:30 PM
. I turned on the power in the back of the unit and pinched one eye closed tightly. I was a little sceptical and looked for flames... nothing.... A whirring fan.

HAHA I did the same thing. I even had a helper to pull me away from any lightning bolts that should appear and roll me around on the floor to stomp out my burning carcass. Fortunately those precautions were not needed.

Now my helper has to drag me away from the machine at lunchtime when I am engrossed in a project. :D

Uncle Ed