PDA
View Full Version :

Lets hear from you on Free Welding Forum

Gadget
07-09-2009, 05:34 PM
We are getting quite a few new members here on the forum but no posts. How about introducing yourselves. Tell us a bit about your plans and projects. Welcome to all,
Dan

LONGEVITY
07-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I have my ears open. We have been going through changes on the forum some are good and some are bad. We appreciate you guys sticking around while we add nice features and new contests.

jbman45
08-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Well I'm back Gadget! Have been on a 6 week trip to canada and about to get back to TX and catch up on projects! Just looking over the forum and see lots of new folks so as you say all you interested in welding, super hobbyists and hard core welders send in your projects or questions, it's great to see what others can do with a sense of creativity and a bit of talent......good equipment too of course!!

Gadget
08-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Welcome back Jbman I hope you had a nice trip.
Dan

torqueman
08-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Please post those projects. It is the first thing I check when I stop by here. It is very cool to see what folks are working on.

arandall
08-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Well I'm back Gadget! Have been on a 6 week trip to canada and about to get back to TX and catch up on projects! Just looking over the forum and see lots of new folks so as you say all you interested in welding, super hobbyists and hard core welders send in your projects or questions, it's great to see what others can do with a sense of creativity and a bit of talent......good equipment too of course!!

JBman:
Where were you here in God's country??

Cheers,
Art R.