PDA
View Full Version :

Thread Tags (Please Read)

LONGEVITY
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Hi Everyone,

Please dont forget to add TAGS to your thread posts, this helps everyone when searching for a specific thread. It will keep things more organized and will make information more available.

Here is an example of a thread that has tags which covers the thread entirely referring both to help, stick welding, and arc welding:

http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162

This will be a part of the next contents as well where we will offer an WeldAll LS-250PI IGBT Unit.

Thanks,

Simon

woofer456
06-29-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi Simon:
I am not sure if this is what you want I just copyed this from your post.
is there another way or is this what you want.
Bob

LONGEVITY
06-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Hello,

Basically, when posting a new thread or if you have an old thread that you posted (you can edit tags on old posts), at the bottom there is a section called tags.

They are keywords that relate to the topic of the thread. By entering each words or words separated by commas (,) you are enabling searches for the forum and better organization.

If you notice in this thread, the tags are: thread tags, etc...

So if you are posting about a plasma cutter cutting aluminum you would want to add tags like:

Plasma Cutter, Plasma Cutter Aluminum, plasma cutting aluminum, aluminum cutting, cutting aluminum, etc... You can post up to 25 tags.

Hope this helps. Confusing it is :-D

woofer456
06-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Sorry I see nothing at the bottom about key words. I just coppied the title from the last post again. But I get the general idea.
I see now you were just giving examples of Key words at the bottom of your post.
Thanks